Trophy Hunters Team League!

TheLastSurvivorD

@ thelastsurvivor, can you take my team down, as i haven't spoken to anyone in a long time to see if they still want to compete, i may bring in a whole new team :)

Ok. :) If any of the other team members want to keep it up, then I'll repost the team, though without you. :)

EDIT: Or with you if you decide to be with them again. ^_^

lol... I still prefer the D stands for Darwin Team ^_^

You still remember the time when you and prinny wanted the D to stand for Darwin and dood? :P Edited by TheLastSurvivorD

T.H. Stronger Than Superman, Batman, Spiderman, and the Incredible Hulk Combined still needs one more member.

I'm willing to join a team (just got to 100 posts today lol)

Still need a member Blue? ;) And do you want to join BlueFireReaper's team, X18?

Edited by TheLastSurvivorD

I think I'm part of that team now, they sent me a pm

That.....was......very........quick. I'm starting to think somebody in the team is secretly disguised as Sonoc the Hedgehog. :hmm:

EDIT: Ok guys, I added a Free agency for anybody who wants to participate but doesn't have a team at the moment. ;)

Edited by TheLastSurvivorD

You still remember the time when you and prinny wanted the D to stand for Darwin and dood? :P

of course I do, told ya... will never stop 'til you admit it stands for Darwin :P

Team has to have the word Dood in it....dood :P

errr... D stands for Darwin Team.... DOOD?