Trophy Hunters Team League!

TheLastSurvivorD

I really do feel dumb pointing out such a minor difference, but I got 115, not 111. :P

Edit: Huh, didn't realize I got those two Velocity 2x trophies almost half an hour before the scores were updated. I guess that makes it 117 instead, but I don't care whether those are counted or not.

Edited by godzillaboy100

Not quite sure what your cut off date is, but going by the time of the edit and post, the score you have for me isn't even half of the amount of trophies I got. :unsure: I got 347 trophies, not 157.

The cut-off date was November 28th. 190 of those 347 trophies were on November 29th so right now, it is being counted as 157. Though now that you've told me that you have 347 trophies now, I am worried. Please have mercy with the auto-popping.

Edited by Plutia

Thanks man :)

<_< <_< <_< but that's not a compliment <_< <_< <_<

Yeah....... think I'll dropout after this season, wasn't expecting to be this much of a burden on my team doods

there there... *pat in the back*... there is always next time... and I don't think even we did our best... we can't beat monsters <_<  no pure-protein-dude, still not a compliment...

The cut-off date was November 28th. 190 of those 347 trophies were on November 29th so right now, it is being counted as 157. Though now that you've told me that you have 347 trophies now, I am worried. Please have mercy with the auto-popping.

Then you're lucky that he doesn't have a PS4 yet. :P

• Like 1

Okie-dokes! And yeah, I only did the auto-popping to cover a, ahem, "certain teammate who shall not be named." Totally not talking about Yayoi. So, you don't need to worry about any more of that for now.

• Like 1