How does it run on PS4?

StrickenBiged

Hey y'all.

So, I am a big fan of the Walking Dead; the comics, the TV series and the games...

I am toying with the idea of getting the PS4 versions of Walking Dead Seasons 1 and 2 so that my wife and I can play them together on the big screen rather than on Vita.

Can anyone who's played them already let me know if the loading screens are as much as a chore as they were on the Vita versions? Does the frame rate still throw a wobbly as new scenes load?

Are there any other graphical upgrades on PS4 as opposed to Vita or PS3 versions?

Thanks all.

Yep games runs great. The load time are almost non excistant. I played season 2 on the vita as well and it was a terrible experience. They added this weird screen surrounding, horrible load screen so on the ps4 it was much better. Definitely a must get for any fans.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I purchased the PS4 version in this last flash sale from Telltale and I can confirm it loads fast, even faster than the Xbox One version.

I intend to plat it on PS4 as well. Nice gameplay & Easy plat, very rare to find these days.

This is a really awsome News. After all those Years, waiting for good Answers, "StrickenBiged" can now finally start playing "The Walking Dead", without worrying about Loading Times and other Stuff. I mean what are 2 Years.

• 4 months later...