Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StrickenBiged

How does it run on PS4?

11 posts in this topic

Hey y'all.

So, I am a big fan of the Walking Dead; the comics, the TV series and the games...

I am toying with the idea of getting the PS4 versions of Walking Dead Seasons 1 and 2 so that my wife and I can play them together on the big screen rather than on Vita.

Can anyone who's played them already let me know if the loading screens are as much as a chore as they were on the Vita versions? Does the frame rate still throw a wobbly as new scenes load?

Are there any other graphical upgrades on PS4 as opposed to Vita or PS3 versions?

Thanks all.

I've heard that the PS4 version is silky smooth framerate wise, and has quick loading screens. I don't think there's any graphical upgrades though.

Speaking only on season one. As Saltyie said it is a very smooth experience. The framerate is great. The graphics look cleaner also.

Yep games runs great. The load time are almost non excistant. I played season 2 on the vita as well and it was a terrible experience. They added this weird screen surrounding, horrible load screen so on the ps4 it was much better. Definitely a must get for any fans.

I purchased the PS4 version in this last flash sale from Telltale and I can confirm it loads fast, even faster than the Xbox One version.

I intend to plat it on PS4 as well. Nice gameplay & Easy plat, very rare to find these days.

I purchased the PS4 version in this last flash sale from Telltale and I can confirm it loads fast, even faster than the Xbox One version.

I intend to plat it on PS4 as well. Nice gameplay & Easy plat, very rare to find these days.

This is a really awsome News. After all those Years, waiting for good Answers, "StrickenBiged" can now finally start playing "The Walking Dead", without worrying about Loading Times and other Stuff. I mean what are 2 Years.