How hard is the platinum?

zafira1290

It won't stay Ultra Rare for long. The trophies are mainly comprised of gold-ranking one campaign mission, completing the campaign and performing a number of tasks in multiplayer, mainly focused around kills.

As the campaign is essentially just "try until you make it" and there's no way to miss them, especially since I believe there's a mission select feature (though I'm not certain as this is a port), and the multiplayer trophies can be very easily boosted...

I'm calling this probably a 3/10, possibly less if the AI is predictable and a reliable video guide is uploaded. I will note that these observations are based on the PC version which I've played and there may be balancing tweaks I'm not aware of.

The Vita version currently only has 15 platinum achievers. Being that this is free for ps plus subscribers they'll probably have alot more. It still doesn't mean the game is easy because it's not unless you're accustomed to strategy games. There are no video guides so I'd say it's a 6/10 imo.

The Vita version currently only has 15 platinum achievers. Being that this is free for ps plus subscribers they'll probably have alot more. It still doesn't mean the game is easy because it's not unless you're accustomed to strategy games. There are no video guides so I'd say it's a 6/10 imo.

Only PS3 version is on Plus.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...