thanks game

jos452

It's kinda fun and doesn't take long to finish. you could just play it. I do agree though that it should be possible to erase lists permanently. I have a few turds on my list.

Provided you have a PS Camera that is.

i have to buy something plus i can't have it on my list its a bitch game and i can't do those i need it gone or i need to start all over from no plats 

Then hide it?

I was expecting to go your profile and see that you've played for example 30 games and completed 30 games.. but no you've played 173 and only completed 113 games.

So I don't see the problem?

Who fucking cares anyway bro, most PSN users never even check their own trophies, let alone yours. 

I think it's due to F rank he got.

And if he didn't want to play it, he would have useless F on his profile.

I kinda understand that, I also don't like Fs =D

• Like 3

:popcorn:

Your emoticon.  Quite funny and to the point.  Thus proving the age old statement: Brevity is the soul of wit.  Well done, bro.  Well done. :yay:

:popcorn:

Quite funny and to the point.  Thus proving the age old statement: Brevity is the soul of with.  Well done, bro.  Well done. :yay:

Although I agree with you that there should be a way to just take a game completely off your profile as if it never existed, hiding it is the next best thing.  And, not for nothing, but DCUO in 33 minutes?!  And you're legit?  I think that's maybe, possibly a bigger problem.  I could be wrong.  I never played the game and don't intend to.  Jmo.  Jmo.  Not callin' anyone out.  Just sayin'. :hmm:

• 4 weeks later...

I'm kind of in the same boat.  I intentionally made this fancy new account, to coincide with my fancy new PS4, and my fancy new digital copies of The Last of Us Remastered and GTA V, to work one by one towards a fancy perfect account with nothing but 100%'s and/or platinums.  Not realizing The Playroom was even installed (I clicked it thinking it would take me to the store so I could see a description of it)... the game wound up on my list.  Needless to say, my fancy new attempted perfect account was sullied before I even finished installing either of my two actual games for the first time.  And since this account now has two fairly expensive digital games on it, I can't realistically make a new account and start over (again)... not that I would want to.  I like this username.

That being said, it actually seems like a fun little game, I have no qualms with playing around with it... I just wish I didn't have to hunt down a $40-50 never-to-be-used-again Playstation Camera to enjoy it.  Sony can bet their asses I'll be buying a second hand camera off of eBay for as cheap as humanly possible, so this little plan they've concocted to try and sell a few extra cameras won't get them a dime out of me... if I care enough to actually do that.

EDIT: And since my "perfect profile" is completely and entirely for my benefit and enjoyment... hiding the game is not a solution.  I know it's there.  Simply hiding imperfect games completely defeats the purpose.

Edited by DFailureK

I'm kind of in the same boat.  I intentionally made this fancy new account, to coincide with my fancy new PS4, and my fancy new digital copies of The Last of Us Remastered and GTA V, to work one by one towards a fancy perfect account with nothing but 100%'s and/or platinums.  Not realizing The Playroom was even installed (I clicked it thinking it would take me to the store so I could see a description of it)... the game wound up on my list.  Needless to say, my fancy new attempted perfect account was sullied before I even finished installing either of my two actual games for the first time.  And since this account now has two fairly expensive digital games on it, I can't realistically make a new account and start over (again)... not that I would want to.  I like this username.

That being said, it actually seems like a fun little game, I have no qualms with playing around with it... I just wish I didn't have to hunt down a $40-50 never-to-be-used-again Playstation Camera to enjoy it.  Sony can bet their asses I'll be buying a second hand camera off of eBay for as cheap as humanly possible, so this little plan they've concocted to try and sell a few extra cameras won't get them a dime out of me... if I care enough to actually do that.

EDIT: And since my "perfect profile" is completely and entirely for my benefit and enjoyment... hiding the game is not a solution.  I know it's there.  Simply hiding imperfect games completely defeats the purpose.

From what I see you have perfectly perfect F on the playroom. 

You can perfectly hide it. It won't affect anything perfectly.

From what I see you have perfectly perfect F on the playroom.

You can perfectly hide it. It won't affect anything perfectly.

I see you don't understand words. That or you actively choose to ignore some. Must make this whole "forum" thing pretty awkward for you.

You may not appreciate what I'm trying to accomplish here, but it doesn't make this any less frustrating for me. Hiding incomplete games defeats the purpose of having a complete profile, which truthfully was going to be nothing more than a fun little side project for me since simply playing games has gotten kind of mundane and taken a backseat in life the last few months... and this seemed like an enjoyable, different way to approach it.  Since I do still want to play games, ya know?  ;)  Now my options are either to purchase this camera and enjoy the game (certainly not the worst thing in the world but still frustrating), or give up on what I initially set out to do (why would I enjoy this option exactly).

I'm sorry that... bothers you? I guess? I mean it has nothing to do with you... but this whole ordeal seems to have left you in a pretty bad place.

EDIT: And if you're going to patronize me, at least get it right.  You didn't use the word "fancy" even once... which was clearly more emphasized in my post than "perfect".

Edited by DFailureK

if you had noticed before you had synced your trophies you could have deleted the user and sigining back in on another (trasnferring save data if need be). i learnt that the hard way as i didnt want COD black ops on my list  

Indeed, a friend did point that out to me after I had already synced.  Would've been perfect too, since it was a brand new account/user profile at the time so I didn't even have any saves to transfer really.  Live and learn, eh? :(

Edited by DFailureK
  • Like 1

I see you don't understand words. That or you actively choose to ignore some. Must make this whole "forum" thing pretty awkward for you.

You may not appreciate what I'm trying to accomplish here, but it doesn't make this any less frustrating for me. Hiding incomplete games defeats the purpose of having a complete profile, which truthfully was going to be nothing more than a fun little side project for me since simply playing games has gotten kind of mundane and taken a backseat in life the last few months... and this seemed like an enjoyable, different way to approach it.  Since I do still want to play games, ya know?  ;)  Now my options are either to purchase this camera and enjoy the game (certainly not the worst thing in the world but still frustrating), or give up on what I initially set out to do (why would I enjoy this option exactly).

I'm sorry that... bothers you? I guess? I mean it has nothing to do with you... but this whole ordeal seems to have left you in a pretty bad place.

EDIT: And if you're going to patronize me, at least get it right.  You didn't use the word "fancy" even once... which was clearly more emphasized in my post than "perfect".

Oh, I see.

I thought you meant "perfect profile" as profile with S ranks, not "perfect" in terms of completing anything that is synced on the profile.

My mistake, sorry.

• 3 months later...

guy dc

i looked at your trophies list, come on now! it's not the end of the world for having a game with a 0%, just hide it, if you never unlocked a single trophy in it, it will not gonna effect your completion rate. but that DCUO platinum of yours is suspicious......  

i got it by doing everything that was needed to that the plat than paying for subscription which is the only way to get trophies in the game so they popped one by one in only a few mins

If this is really what's happen then I believed you, lots of games have done something like this :) if it's have a progress system thingy that allow your progress to be carried over to another file or a game/platform, like playing in a trial version of a game and you did a few trophies requirements and then you bought the full part of the game.

If this is really what's happen then I believed you, lots of games have done something like this :) if it's have a progress system thingy that allow your progress to be carried over to another file or a game/platform, like playing in a trial version of a game and you did a few trophies requirements and then you bought the full part of the game.

that is pretty much what i did played it for free till i had everything ready to plat it than bought the full game 

• 2 weeks later...

I've verified that the 3.5 update for the PS4 will allow you to delete any game from your trophy list with 0% completion.  I'm sure we can thank this "game" for it.  On top of that it's not just PS4 games, I removed 4 other games that I started but never bothered to even get a trophy in from my PS3 list too.  Further bonus, it removes it from your PSN profiles account when it syncs.