Way to Contribute and the Community Creations server

Any tips on getting on the Community Creations server or is it purely luck-based? I've tried several times throughout the past few months and nothing has worked for me. I don't understand how online matches are still possible, but getting on the CC server is the exact opposite.

For anyone who has the trophy, how did you get on the servers? The only solution I can think of is buying a turbo controller and hoping for the best.

• Like 1

2K has bought THQ when they went out of business.  2K kept online features up and running but not all of every game. So you can play online yes but you cannot upload anymore items to the server.

Think of it like GTA4. First there were some trophies that were out of reach, but rockstar has made a patch to this to make them attainable again. 2K wont release a patch for the smackdown I heard, to bad. You cant get it anymore

Edited by langedougie

• 8 months later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Mudkippz907 said:

I heard of people saying that with a Turbo Controller you can get into Community. Not sure for sure tho

This was a thing before 2014, apparently the whole Community creations thing was bugged ever since the game released in 2010. Since 2014, the trophy is unobtainable.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, KenjiCBZ said:

This was a thing before 2014, apparently the whole Community creations thing was bugged ever since the game released in 2010. Since 2014, the trophy is unobtainable.

Damn, saved me a purchase lol, I love the WWE series and it sucks that all that shit is just lost. But I heard talks 5 years ago about it being able to get into the CC. I may just check myself, just to be sure.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
19 minutes ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Two players have recently earned the Way of the contribute Trophy

Cheaters, or is there a workaround?

I think cheaters. As far as Im aware, you can still do the Royal Rumble trophies, but CC went down years back 

Yeah I know Rumble Trophies are still obtainable, I did them myself few years ago, while community creations shut down in 2014.

I had reported the first recent earner myself, but now that I saw another earner I thought there was a workaround or something. Either way he is already reported by someone else.

On 9/17/2021 at 11:09 AM, Mudkippz907 said:

Damn, saved me a purchase lol, I love the WWE series and it sucks that all that shit is just lost. But I heard talks 5 years ago about it being able to get into the CC. I may just check myself, just to be sure.

you can get SvR 2010, the platinum is still obtainable as there are no online trophies :D