Hyperdimension Neptunia Fanclub

Satoshi Ookami

So umm... When is someone going to make a PP idol guide? Because i could really use one. 97% on my neptune playthrough and the PST.org guide isn't really helping me much here...

That's the reason why I don't want to do one.

No matter how detailed it could be, someone will always end up with 97%.

Plus, all that could be put in guide is:

• keep doing events until there's generic message in training
  • visit other megamis 7 times including once in the first week
  • do concert in each continent
  • do concert with S stats

There's literally nothing else that can be put into the guide. I don't remember all events to do a checklist myself =D

• Like 1

So umm... When is someone going to make a PP idol guide? Because i could really use one. 97% on my neptune playthrough and the PST.org guide isn't really helping me much here...

Right now I could use a good guide because I can't get a good score during the concerts

Just hold the camerastick and use the effects when you can.

Thank you for the help, I finally got a good ending,

3Bs.

Boobs, butt, brilliant effects.

I will keep them in my mind,

So, put Vert in a bikini and put lasers in the background. Will you did have to tell me twice. :D

Blondie IF! 

492Qtn.jpg

Love it!

Found this and put it as a status update, though it seems that I posted at the wrong time, so here it is:

And for those who prefer the Japanese voices (I KNOW WHO YOU ARE  :devil: ).....

Deal with it  :pimp:

Edited by BlueFireReaper
  • Like 3

LOL, sorry, it's just me and my bad taste xD

but talking seriously, I prefer the English voices over the Japanese ones, just burn me alive

2 MLG 4 me

And people still ask me why Mk2 is my favourite game in the series,

Haha, that event was awesome! this one and the Conquest Ending were the best stuff in the game

What kind of monster are you. :'(

oh, I'm not a monster at all, I mean, it was a sad and a very awful ending, but it just took me by surprise cause I've never expected that a game like HDN had such ending, it sounds nonsensical, I know, but it was a good reason to keep following the series. And, between us, I'm glad that they didn't have another bad ending in any of the other games.

The conquest ending still haunts me ;_;

Yeah, it was a shock, as I said, totally unexpected

Amen to that! :P

LOL, are you serious? why, thanks but I think that many people won't be agreed with my comment

Edited by cadaver_no_life

oh, I'm not a monster at all, I mean, it was a sad and a very awful ending, but it just took me by surprise cause I've never expected that a game like HDN had such ending, it sounds nonsensical, I know, but it was a good reason to keep following the series. And, between us, I'm glad that they didn't have another bad ending in any of the other games.

I look ahead in the guide and I read that Conquest ending was going to be sad but I was not prepared for what I saw. The main thing that stick with is just hearing poor little Nepgear crying.

WE MUST MAKE HIM ONE OF US!

ONE OF US!

ONE OF US!

ONE OF US!

ONE OF US!

ONE OF US!

ONE OF US!

ONE OF US!

ONE OF US!

Just remember, none of us will be going back to that whole thing back in those first pages of this thread...

I have roll of duct tape and a office chair if you need it. :lol:

• Like 1

LOL, are you serious? why, thanks but I think that many people won't be agreed with my comment

I try to add silly smilies to show I'm not being serious lol, which is why I used :P

That being said, I don't speak Japanese, so even subbed I'm not getting the proper use out of it, so I prefer the dub versions, many I find to be well done and enjoyable. 

• Like 2