Hyperdimension Neptunia Fanclub

Satoshi Ookami

In Hyperdevotion, I had so much trouble on chapter 7, the part where you had to fight Blanc and Vio. I loss about 15 times and it took me 6 hours to complete the level. I never want to see a piece of tofu in my life.

Oh yea, that mission...

Question: I'm planning on getting Re;Birth 2 in the following 2 months. Is there any DLC involved like the first one?

Stella Dungeon DLC that makes it less insane =D

Is there a way to make lily rank grinding easier in Noire or am i just screwed?

I am starting my lily rank grind tomorrow and I know it is going to be painful. I have to get the platinum in Hyperdevotion before MGSV comes out next week because that is going to take up most of my time.

Edited by WulfPack3

Is there a way to make lily rank grinding easier in Noire or am i just screwed?

It's not necessarily hard, it just takes a long freaking time.

Um... reading the guide. If that is still not easy, then yea, nothing else can be done =D

I'm still wondering how you came up with that 70 hour time mark. i'm currently 9/22 in the lily ranks and i still have to grind to level 99 after that. And i'm 69 hours in game. Or maybe i am just slow lol.

Edited by xZoneHunter

It took me 62h and I found the leveling trophy way more annoying. Sure you can push levels when you are using the buffs on characters who have a higher level than the actual character, but Wyn has no option for support and so shes is always way behind in levels. I just tried itemabusing then. As she fed my Neppy (she has a xp-boost, so she will be your first at 99 anyway) with healing grass, she got at the beginning 50xp per turn. After she reached the level of the rest of the group I continued redoing "Defeat False Noire" (I have done this around 160 times. I know because I calculated from time to time how often I must do it. XP-cap is ~31400) which is obviously the best option, because you can do it in one turn. =D

Edited by Neputyunu

I'm still wondering how you came up with that 70 hour time mark. i'm currently 9/22 in the lily ranks and i still have to grind to level 99 after that. And i'm 69 hours in game. Or maybe i am just slow lol.

I'm always using my own playthrough times in my guides. =D

I do realize I'm a bit faster on things so I usually round it to the next cute number xD

• 2 weeks later...