Hyperdimension Neptunia Fanclub

Satoshi Ookami

I need to find out why Nepgear turned Neptune into a motorcycle. I am guess Nepgear is involved, because she wanted to turn Uni into a gun.

I'm pretty sure it isn't Gear's fault.

Also, anyone who does not read the superior (:awesome:) language.

わたし ネプチュヌ。  Watashi, Neptune.

この 世界 の 女神 で、 主人公 だよ。Kono sekai no megami de shujinkou dayo.

よろしくっ yoroshikuu

Translation: I am Nep, this world's CPU and protagonist, desuuu! Nice to meetcha!

I need to find out why Nepgear turned Neptune into a motorcycle. I am guess Nepgear is involved, because she wanted to turn Uni into a gun.

I don't think that the adorable Nepgear made anything to her sister (in that case, I would think that Generia G did)

but, it's not kinda surprising that she's a motorcycle now, I mean she has transformed into this aswell

8:59

Everyone Joined the Neptunia Community on PS4? If not just search my name and then on my ps4 profile go to communities.

Oh and if anyone is part of a Leanbox Community then please tell me. All i seen so far was a Lastation Community so i was wondering if there are also a Planeptune or Leanbox one.

Edited by Tosmasta00

Everyone Joined the Neptunia Community on PS4? If not just search my name and then on my ps4 profile go to communities.

Oh and if anyone is part of a Leanbox Community then please tell me. All i seen so far was a Lastation Community so i was wondering if there are also a Planeptune or Leanbox one.

I'm a part of that one, someone invited me :D

• Like 1

I'm a part of that one, someone invited me :D

Seen you on the member list i do wonder if many others from on here join it too.

Also that Lastation Community seems tempting to join cuz the owner seems to hand out PSN card codes from time to time.

Seen you on the member list i do wonder if many others from on here join it too.

Also that Lastation Community seems tempting to join cuz the owner seems to hand out PSN card codes from time to time.

Wait, there is a Lastation community? Now, I need to find it, I wish there was a search feature for the community's.

Wait, there is a Lastation community? Now, I need to find it, I wish there was a search feature for the community's.

Yeah it is called Lastation Gaming Lounge a friend of mine is in it. You can "search" it but the way is more of a workaround. Go to friends then search for my name then just look at my friendlist on PS4 for Kitelanford and then check his communities. Or just search for Rockman_Xelnia which is the owner of that community. I wish there would be a Planeptune or Leanbox Gamimg Lounge Community.

Yeah it is called Lastation Gaming Lounge a friend of mine is in it. You can "search" it but the way is more of a workaround. Go to friends then search for my name then just look at my friendlist on PS4 for Kitelanford and then check his communities. Or just search for Rockman_Xelnia which is the owner of that community. I wish there would be a Planeptune or Leanbox Gamimg Lounge Community.

Okay, I will check it out, when I get a chance.

• Like 1

i'm looking to join these communities to!

Also i have sent a friend request to you on PSN hope thats ok?

i'm looking to join these communities to!

Also i have sent a friend request to you on PSN hope thats ok?

Answered ya on the Neptunia Community about it but i guess i can do it here aswell. Sorry for not accepting your Friend Request but i generally don't accept blanc friend requests unless i know it's someone that does boost a game with me. (Also that with blanc instead of blank was just for fun). Well only other way would be if i talked with ya some before then i don't mind a blank friend request. Hope this all doesn't sound too weird cuz sometimes i guess my way of wording things ain't the best.

0075.jpg

Oh no! :o CFW Trick is back and he going after Rom and Ram, again, or Blanc pissed at them for drawing in her books.  :blink:  

Lots of them Japanese voices sound similar to voices I have heard in other games, I need to do some research on the Japanese voice actress now.

Edited by WulfPack3
  • Like 1

Lots of them Japanese voices sound similar to voices I have heard in other games, I need to do some research on the Japanese voice actress now.

Weeeeeell, obviously :P

Brief outlook...

Plutie - my beloved goddess Hanazawa Kana

P-ko - my forever no. 2. Yuuki Aoi

Rom - no.1. loli seiyuu Ogura Yui

Nepgear - the ever 17 Horie Yui

Blanc - the woman of many roles, Asumi Kana

Neptune - the woman of many virtues Rie Tanaka

Noire - top 3 tsundere Asami Imai

Vert - the one and only Railgun, Rina Satou

Uni - tsundere in training, Kitamura Eri

Wait... it was supposed to be brief... and I listed almost all main characters... ugh...

Anyway, these are the seiyuus you should take a look at =D

Weeeeeell, obviously :P

Brief outlook...

Plutie - my beloved goddess Hanazawa Kana

P-ko - my forever no. 2. Yuuki Aoi

Rom - no.1. loli seiyuu Ogura Yui

Nepgear - the ever 17 Horie Yui

Blanc - the woman of many roles, Asumi Kana

Neptune - the woman of many virtues Rie Tanaka

Noire - top 3 tsundere Asami Imai

Vert - the one and only Railgun, Rina Satou

Uni - tsundere in training, Kitamura Eri

Wait... it was supposed to be brief... and I listed almost all main characters... ugh...

Anyway, these are the seiyuus you should take a look at =D

Thank you for going out your way for me. I love how Asami Imai voices similar characters in Hyperdimension and Senran Kagura.

Edited by WulfPack3