Dark disturbing games you wouldn't mind made into a movie

Dimmu-T

I like to see more Game to Movies in a horror type genre. Silent Hill was awesome as a game and movie. So what you like to see in a movie format. A few of mine tho would be good or bad would be. 

Hell & Damnation.

Deadnation

The Evil Within. 

Demon Souls.. 

Edited by Dimmu-T

Dead Space without a doubt.  It would be like a futuristic "alien" film, but obviously with dead space's sweet storyline and back story to build on.  The character would be so interesting in a way because he doesn't talk!  Not to common in todays films.

And obviously some dlc for the users to buy.  Possibly a dead space 2 hardcore film, where the protagonist stops 3 times throughout the course of the film to make strategy saves. 

Dead Space without a doubt.  It would be like a futuristic "alien" film, but obviously with dead space's sweet storyline and back story to build on.  The character would be so interesting in a way because he doesn't talk!  Not to common in todays films.

And obviously some dlc for the users to buy.  Possibly a dead space 2 hardcore film, where the protagonist stops 3 times throughout the course of the film to make strategy saves. 

They did a Dead space anime/cartoon movie. The only one i saw was aftermath,. It was pretty good i thought. But an actual movie. Yeah that would be sweet.

Edited by Dimmu-T

Dimmu-t is it the animated film.. say an hour or two long that is the story leading up to extraction with many of those same characters?  I had gotten into that one nigh Maybe 15-20 minutest, but decided to just put in dead space extraction and get to playing.  : )  It was on youtube I believe.

I should probably watch that some night again if we're talking aobut the same thing.  Especially since I really enjoy the story up to the end of dead space 2. 

I read over where you stated it was aftermath, that indeed was the name of it.  I'm going to sit down once night and get some popcorn out.

Edited by SilkyJay86