Anyone else MP trophies NOT auto popping?

GTAJJ

To see who's getting the same problem  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Has all your MP trophies on GTA:O popped as soon as you've transferred your character?

• Yes - All my MP trophies have popped.
    • No - Only some.
    • No - None at all.
  2. 2. If No, Have you tried going for a specific trophy to see if they will pop?

• Yes - And my chosen trophy popped
    • Yes - And my chosen trophy didn't pop
    • Yes - And a different trophy popped.

i only had ONE old char, played the whole day with only 4 Trophies.

Just created a random new one, skipped the tutorial and the trophies are popping up...

Now only the Trophies for Rank 25 & 100 + Clean Sweep and Crew Cut are missing. And most/ all SP Trophies.

Edited by basti_memphis

My method (Located in OP) shows you how to manipulate the servers as I did it. You need that SLOT 1 TRANSFERRED CHARACTER.

Ok so if i were to understand correctly, i have to go back to the PS3 and make a character in slot 1, then move it over to the PS4, is that right? 

I did it, but when i try to transfer it I get the rockstar message that there is no saved character for me to transfer over. 

Maybe I explained wrong but what GTAJJ meant by " the character on the left must be a transfered character " is that you need to create a new character on the first slot (left side) and go play with it online, the " transfered character " part will only be seen if you go to character selection and then you will see you two characters, the new one on the left side, and your main one on the right, and basicly to get the trophy working your left character needs to have " transfered character " written on the sign he is holding, like your main character wich stands to his right, its not gonna switch and make your main character go to the left, it's just that what is supposed to be a new created character is gonna be considered a " transfered character " by the game instead of a fresh PS4 character, is it more clear now maybe ? :lol:

Ok so now i understand, but when i create a new character and played online for a while, beat the tutorials and when i try to select the charatcters screen, the one i just created, doesnt have "transfered" on her sign, what do i do? do i keep switching back and forth?

Finally i get all online trophies.

For rank trophies i had to rank up 2 times to unlock this.

For Decorated i had to take another 2 platinum medals.

For Off the Plane i had to create new character and play prolog

For Stick Up Kid no way to take with my personal character; i had to create another character and rob all shops again; the trophy is popup while i'was going in to story mode from invite mode(online)

For Full Refund i had to invite a friend to my session that he sent me a thief.

For Crew Cut and  i had to join with new crew and with my new character i take this trophy doing an attivity.

With my transfered character i had to take my self these trophies: Dialling Digits,Clean SweepRun Like The WindBackseat DriverThe Midnight Club (i had to do only 1 race with custom car)

Now i have unlocked all online trophies but rockstar i say you one thing: WHAT A F__K!!!!

I hope that this guide can help someone like me that has problem with online trophies B)

Edited by Lord_Andrea202

Ok so if i were to understand correctly, i have to go back to the PS3 and make a character in slot 1, then move it over to the PS4, is that right? 

I did it, but when i try to transfer it I get the rockstar message that there is no saved character for me to transfer over. 

Ok so now i understand, but when i create a new character and played online for a while, beat the tutorials and when i try to select the charatcters screen, the one i just created, doesnt have "transfered" on her sign, what do i do? do i keep switching back and forth?

You are in the same position that I am into, I had a first slot character with "transfered" on her sign, and trophy popped when I used her on a job mission, but when I saw I didnt unlock the rest of the trophies I tought "huh let's delete her and make another one, maybe the rest will pop" but it seems only characters marked as "transfered" get the trophies so it seems we're f*cked until Rokstar works on this, I sent them an email yesterday explaining them the whole thing, that's pretty much my only option so I will definitly let you know.And

And yeah the smart thing Rockstar did is you can only import your character once, so since we did it already it's too late for us.

Edited by dee-lan

I used slot 1. I drived few minutes in free roam

I played flight school. then simple job.

By the time I finished the job all trophies were unlocked

Glad the method works

Yes, that is the case since the R* servers for all trophies only apply to Slot 1 to auto pop.

You can't create a character on the PS4 version as it isn't a transferred one. You will need to make a PS3 one in Slot and then transfer it over. I'm not sure if that feature is a one time effect. If so, then this method might not work.

Glad the method works

Yes, that is the case since the R* servers for all trophies only apply to Slot 1 to auto pop.

You can't create a character on the PS4 version as it isn't a transferred one. You will need to make a PS3 one in Slot and then transfer it over. I'm not sure if that feature is a one time effect. If so, then this method might not work.

Yes it is, Rockstar had the brilliant idea to make it a one time transfering possibility, so once you have transfered you can't ever transfer again so it is unfortunatly not possible

• Any existing PlayStation®4 GTA Online character and progression data will be replaced by your previous character and progression data during the transfer, except for any existing in-game money, which will be combined with your transferred balance.
  • All earned in-game money will transfer. Purchased in-game money that has not yet been spent will only transfer within a console family (e.g. PlayStation®3 to PlayStation®4).
  • You will still be able to play with your existing characters on PlayStation®3 and/or Xbox 360, however any progress made with versions of the characters on those systems after a transfer will remain on the those systems only.
  • You can only transfer a set of character and progression data from PlayStation®3 or Xbox 360 once.

Source: https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/202892778-Transferring-Your-Previous-Grand-Theft-Auto-Online-Characters-and-Progression-to-PlayStation-4-or-Xbox-One

Edited by dee-lan

Damn I must be the unlucky one. I have my transferred character on slot 1 and only have unlocked half of the trophies. Only 6 of these trophies autopoped. I leveled up yesterday and got the lv 50 and 100 trophies but not the level 25 trophy. I've robbed 2 stores now but the trophy won't pop whatsoever. I've tried everything but nothing. Guess I'll play singleplayer for now until rockstar fix it.

Hell yeah I just leveled up and on my way to free roam the trophy of level 100 popped, now all that rest is midnight club and the 20 store heists but I did races and it didnt unlock so I think they're "broke" so I'm gonna wait for a patch as they're not really a big deal to handle if I have to do it again :)

I actually have no words right now for how dumb this is. I remember I got so pissed back on ps3 when I lost my level 30 character and had to start over, but this is actually ten times worse. I only bought the game again because I read you get all the trophies automaticly so I thought I'd give it a shot not having to grind to level 100 again.

I transferred my character and it ended up in slot 2 because the slot 1 was lost last year. When I got online I only got 3 trophies and that was it. I have ranked up, played several missions etc and nothing. I tried creating a new character in slot 1 and play with him, switch back and forth etc to see if they eventually popped but no, nothing. I have tried everything mentioned on this thread, and on several other forums but nothing works.

And it got even worse. When I first tranferred my character I got all my cars transferred too, as expected. Today when I loaded the game up my garage was suddenly empty. All cars. Gone. I thought at first that it might have not loaded properly so I went back to "character select" screen and on the character on "harware access" everything is greyed out so I have obviously lost everything.

Thanks Rockstar, you fucked it up yet again.

I really regret buying/opening the game now. I should have just left it a few months to make sure it didn't end up with a major loss. Of course I could forgive them if they are able to fix this trophy sync and get my cars back, but I have a feeling they will eventually release a fix but it will only work for people who transfer their progress after the fix is in place.

Rant over.

Edited by Rammstone
  • Like 3

Glad the method works

Thanks for trying to help me, hopefully R* fixes their crap, im also just trying to get them "legit" again, but i have a feeling i will be wasting my time even more. 

I made my trophies pop by going into one of my garages, getting into a car but just sitting, I didn't drive out. I then opened my phone and selected a random job from a non player character (I didn't accept the mission, I only had the mission description on the screen) and attempting to drive out of the garage with that screen on popped all MP trophies, all stunt jumps, fully mod a weapon and the fully mod a vehicle trophies. This was a slot 2 character.

I made my trophies pop by going into one of my garages, getting into a car but just sitting, I didn't drive out. I then opened my phone and selected a random job from a non player character (I didn't accept the mission, I only had the mission description on the screen) and attempting to drive out of the garage with that screen on popped all MP trophies, all stunt jumps, fully mod a weapon and the fully mod a vehicle trophies. This was a slot 2 character.

LUCKY! lol i am still trying

I'm missing The Midnight Club Backseat Driver Crew Cut Full Refund Stick Up Kid Clean Sweep Run Like The Wind. I have platinum on ps3 tried robbing shops doing missions etc to no success at all my character is in Slot 1 and was transferred on Friday I had to level up to get the level trophies and earn one more platinum award for Decorated.I've tried all fixes people have suggested too:(

Well.. My plat is unatainable, all that I had left was Midnight Club and Stick Up Kid because they didn't unlock in the process of the first slot character creation technique, and I filled the requirements but nothing popped, so I'm f*ckef I'll have to wait for a Rockstar patch update then..

UPDATE : Well I got my plat after all, I got the Midnight Club trophy out of nowhere, I was winning races with random online and nothing ever popped and suddently after a race it did (I was my main character on slot 2), then I thought let's go for Stick Up Kid so I made a new character in slot 1 and went to private online session (the one where no one can join you and you don't have certain activitys) did the 20 stores and ding it popped, got my plat, wich ironicly is now my rarest plat as it is so glitched ahah good luck to everyone :lol:

Edited by dee-lan

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, I just registered to thank all of you for the investigation and solutions presented

like others here, I too had a transf char on slot 2 and

no trophies poppin, created a random one in slot 1 and while playing the very first tut race, all trophies popped. Thanks again and happy gaming to you all

• 2 weeks later...

How many people have actually contacted Rockstar about this? I filed a support ticket back in November and I only got dumb replies from them. At first they just asked for information that I had already given them and then I finally got the solution "Just play the game and they will unlock eventually" yeah ok thanks. duh. When the case was closed they asked me if I was satisfied with the help I got so I gave them the worst review I possibly could which seemed to help because now I have two people actually trying to help me. This is what they told me today. It might not help much but at least now I know they are aware of it and trying to help me. I will let you know what happens next.

We're sorry to hear that you're having an issue with trophies not popping despite the fact that you've met the criteria for them. This is an issue we are looking into. In the meantime, the following is a compiled list of possible, easy-to-try, risk-free work-arounds that have worked for some other players having similar issues with trophies not popping:

Possible Solution # 1 (For any/all missing trophies):
1) Boot your PS4.
2) In the cross media bars (PS4's home menu), go to "Trophies" and hit X.
3) Once the trophies list loads, hit the Options button on your controller.
4) Highlight "Sync trophies with PSN" and hit X.
5) Launch GTA V/O and check to see if your trophies have popped.

Possible Solution # 2 (Only if you are missing any of the following trophies: "Three-bit Gangster, "Making Moves," "Above the Law,"):
1) Launch GTA Online with the affected character.
2) Level up in personal rank (not the same as crew rank).
3) Check to see if any of these three missing trophies pop.
4) Repeat steps 2 & 3 a few times to see if the trophies pop.

Possible Solution # 3 (For any/all missing trophies):
1) Launch GTA V story mode.
2) When the game loads, go to online mode ("invite-only" or "Go" will work).
3) Once Online loads, go immediately back to story mode by selecting "Leave GTA Online" in the "Online" Menu.
4) Repeat steps 2-3 a few times and see if the trophies pop.

Possible Solution # 4 (For any/all missing trophies, only works if you have a disposable character that you don't care about losing, or no character in the other slot):
1) Create a new character in your alternate character slot (whichever slot is not your main character). NOTE: Do NOT delete your main/favorite character.
2) Watch the intro movie and don't skip anything.
3) After Lamar drops the character off in the parking lot, walk toward the blue race circle to start it. By now, the trophies may have popped. If not, walk toward the race circle, start the race, complete the race, and see if the trophies will pop.
4) Check for your trophies if you haven't already.

Please feel free to let us know if any of the solutions listed above helped you get your trophies back. We apologize for the inconvenience.

At the start, when I transferred my characters to GTAO I only got two trophies right after transferring them (Numero Uno, American Dream). After going to an online session the trophy Show Off popped when I did a stunt jump and for some reason the trophy Unnatural Selection popped too. After that I went to buy some clothes and the Enjoy Your Stay trophy popped. I had to do couple gang areas to get the Clean Sweep trophy. Run Like The Wind trophy unlocked when I had a 9k bounty on me and I went to a glitch and stayed there for about 45 minutes. All the rank related trophies came when I leveled up my 218 level character. Full Refund trophy popped when my friend called a mugger on me and after he mugged me I killed the mugger. Dialling Digits trophy was super glithcy. Had to call the Merryweather like five times ffs.

This is the solution that worked for me:

I have my main account on the second slot. I have a rank 1 account on the first slot. I went to my rank 1 character and went to an online session. I went to my phone and then to the ''Quick Job''. I started some random contact mission. When the mission started, all the trophies that I didn't have popped in random order.

I hope this helps someone with these glitchy trophies.

I don't think I'm not gonna even touch the single player until the trophies are fixed. What a mess.

Sounds like maybe it's a good thing I still have a lot to do to finish this game on PS3 (about 35 gold medals and several online trophies, including my last 49 levels to 100). I'm still debating on whether or not I'm going to get it again on PS4, but hopefully the time it takes me to get to that point will allow R* to get this stuff fixed before I start it.

• 3 weeks later...

I filed a support ticket 6 weeks ago and today I got this answer. I'm not sure if they even care.

Today at 05:59

Hello Rammstone,

Thank you for contacting Rockstar Support.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you for letting us know about this issue. We'll send your report up to the proper department. Unfortunately, we do not have an exact time-frame for when this issue will be fixed. Please keep an eye on our support site, and/or check patch notes for future updates for more information about when this issue may be resolved. We deeply apologize for any inconvenience this issue has caused you. This ticket's status will change to "Solved" but we will be actively working toward a fix for this issue. We thank you for your continued patience.

If you require further assistance or have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,

Eric L.
Rockstar Support

• 2 weeks later...