Loving a second chance

Mr_Freaker

Which games did you hated/disliked at first (when actually playing it), but you actually enjoyed after quite some time when trying it out again?

Metal Gear Solid 2 and Just Cause 2 for me.

Now, I enjoy them both... a lot.

I was too young when I played MGs2, considered it as a too difficult complex game.

Back then, I played games like Ratchet or Jak.

Just Cause 2 felt as a game wth little story, bad gameplay. It still does, but it's fun blowing up stuff.

You?

Edited by Mr_Freaker
  • Like 1

Saints Row 3. Bought it and hated it, then loved it when I got it free on PS+. For some reason it seemed much more fun, lol.

Not really sure why you would want to play a game that you hated, a second time.

If you dated a girl and she cut your wang off, why go back and date her again?

The only games I've ever played more than once were because I greatly enjoyed them.

Look at my situation.

Not really sure why you would want to play a game that you hated, a second time.

If you dated a girl and she cut your wang off, why go back and date her again?

The only games I've ever played more than once were because I greatly enjoyed them.

What if you grew older only to find out you liked having your wang cut off?  My taste in games has changed as I've gotten older, but I can't place a particular game that I hated but came back to (although I know I've done so).

• Like 1

The first time I played Dead Nation on PS3 I couldn't get used to the controls and quit without even getting past the first level. When the Apocalypse edition came out on PS4, a workmate said how good it was so I gave it a go. Absolutely loved it and my workmate said aren't the controls the same as the PS3. Sure enough they were lol. Ended up playing it through on both consoles.