Questions about trophy conditions

So, I had thought that some of the trophies were glitched, but I may be wrong.

Specifically, I killed Mom's heart for the 3rd time about a week ago. However, the trophy didn't pop and I thought that I was encountering the glitch. I then took a trapdoor down to Sheol, and killed Satan (with Azazel). No trophy for that either.

I also managed to beat the first two levels without taking damage on my next run, unlocking Samson according to the in-game pop-up, but again no trophy.

I decided to try again last night, and re-unlocked Samson (this time getting the pop-up and trophy after the 3rd level loaded) and killed Mom's heart again. This time, there was no trap-door to Sheol so I opened the chest. The trophy for the 3rd heart-kill popped after the cinematic.

So I guess my question is, are there really specific conditions to get the trophies to pop? What are those conditions to, for example, get the "Kill Satan" trophies?

Feel free to post your own questions if there is a trophy which is eluding you too.

Thanks all.

There's nothing more specific than what the trophy description says. The PS4 version is known for being buggy about its trophies. I unlocked all the "Kill Satan/Isaac with X" and "Kill Mom's Heart X times" trophies that I have by doing nothing more than that on the Vita version.

I can confirm that the Vita doesn't seem to have problems with the trophies.

This game is probably the weirdest game i have ever seen.

This makes the game one of the finest. It shouldn't work, it's absurd, but it's addictive as hell. No pun intended. Also, the implications of child abuse are really shocking.

It's a PS4 only issue I'm sure, or at least it's considerably rarer on Vita. I'm at 50 trophies on Vita so far and have had zero issues regarding unlocks. I thought it glitched out when I killed Isaac with ???, but then I realised there's no trophy for doing that. Of the trophies I'm missing, the two Platinum God trophies and the Dead Boy trophy which are known to be broken are three of them, one is the Platinum and the other 5 are all things I haven't yet achieved.

Edited by Seasonreaper

The kill mom X times (8,9,10,11) trophies stopped unlocking for me when I went down to Sheol/Cathedral but otherwise, the rest are working as they should.

EDIT: Ohh I forgot that the "Halo" (kill Mom with Bible) didn't unlock for me

Edited by UMPiCK24

My mate told me you need to play on hard or something for certain trophies to pop up like the "halo" trophy

That's not true. The only things you need hard mode for are a few secrets and unlocks which are required for Platinum God/True Platinum God. Every other trophy is obtainable without even touching hard mode. Well, except Dead Boy which is broken as of now, but that'll be obtainable on normal when it's fixed.