3DS Games You Love?

Matthew_x52

After not playing 3DS for awhile, I actually just replayed and finished Kid Icarus: Uprising.

That game is amazing! ... except for the controls :D

also check out Fire Emblem: Awakening.. my favorite 3DS game, it's strategy RPG if you want to try it out

and then you got the usual: Mario kart, Smash bros., Luigi's mansion, etc...

• Like 2

Smash Bros 3DS is so fucken Addicting & Enjoyable, I honestly can't put the Game down. 

It's 1 of those titles you just have to have, regardless of your skill level can still find enjoyment in Offline or Online....It's very competitive too, adding even more to the game.

It's Probably the Only Hype Train Game that Actually Delivered this Year(IMO).

It's been mentioned, and I know you'll be occupied with FE:A and Bravely Default, but I can't stress enough of how great Kid Icarus:Uprising is when anything 3ds is mentioned. It's probably one of the best Rail-Shooters made in quite some time. I know most give it some flack for it's controls, but if you can get past em' it's a pretty solid game overall.

I also have to throw my hat into the "Kid Icarus is a must own for the 3DS" corner.  The controls are the only bad part and it's not really that bad.  I could only do like three stages at a time before my wrist started hurting.  But yeah, even with that the game is really fun.  And the characters are great.  With the exception of Pit, they all spend the entire game snarking at each other.  And the music is awesome.  I could listen to Pittoo's theme all day.

Pokemon X.

Bravely Default.

Animal Crossing New Leaf.

Theatrhythm if you enjoy rhythm games and the music of Final Fantasy. 

Zelda:Ocarina of Time 3D.

Spirit Camera, a Fatal Frame game.

Those I play a lot. Spirit Camera has this fun feature which lets you take pictures of your surroundings and in the dark corners it will randomly spawn a ghostly image. Sometimes they come out pretty freaky. Like sitting in my bed and taking pictures of the floor, I spawned a dog with glowing eyes standing on the floor. Or the foot of the bed, I caught a girl with her arms out like she was trying to crawl onto it.

The ones I play most often are Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance, and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (which I recommend).

Pokemon X.

Bravely Default.

Animal Crossing New Leaf.

Theatrhythm if you enjoy rhythm games and the music of Final Fantasy. 

Zelda:Ocarina of Time 3D.

Spirit Camera, a Fatal Frame game.

Those I play a lot. Spirit Camera has this fun feature which lets you take pictures of your surroundings and in the dark corners it will randomly spawn a ghostly image. Sometimes they come out pretty freaky. Like sitting in my bed and taking pictures of the floor, I spawned a dog with glowing eyes standing on the floor. Or the foot of the bed, I caught a girl with her arms out like she was trying to crawl onto it.

I tried Spirit Camera with my 3DS but the little pamphlet for the story was an absolute hassle to deal with...for some reason it just wouldn't read half the pictures it was supposed to.  When it did, it was awesome, and the game is creepy (yep) but...more often than not I was looking online wondering if I was doing it right, or is it actually being a pain again...?

The ones I play most often are Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance, and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (which I recommend).

I tried Spirit Camera with my 3DS but the little pamphlet for the story was an absolute hassle to deal with...for some reason it just wouldn't read half the pictures it was supposed to.  When it did, it was awesome, and the game is creepy (yep) but...more often than not I was looking online wondering if I was doing it right, or is it actually being a pain again...?

It's sensitive. I remember it doesn't like the mask page at all. I never had too much problem with it. I know I had an easier time playing in one of my grandmother's rooms than my own. It got more light. I keep misplacing the book, so I've got no good tips for you. I've played it through twice. Last time over two years ago. I just know it likes lots of natural light and a flat page. But yes, it was amazing~ I love Fatal Frame. Was not disappointed with it.