Mah2c' Radiant Garden of Platinums

TwilightSpira

Congrats on another! Im doing my best to maintain my 30 plat defecit but am running out of easy games :-) What is your next victory going to be?

Hey audio, missed you here mate xD it will probably be a batch of easier ones, not that I want but it's games that I wanted to play, next one will be double the fun resogun for the Vita, murderer and guacamelle. I also start Catherine, wanted that one since forever

• Like 1

Congrats on the latest addition! Just watched a couple fo your videos, the game looks really good the more I see of it (even though it isn't usually the kind of thing I play). Going to hold off watching the last one though, just incase I decide to play it one day. xD Good job man! :)

• Like 1

Congrats on the latest addition! Just watched a couple fo your videos, the game looks really good the more I see of it (even though it isn't usually the kind of thing I play). Going to hold off watching the last one though, just incase I decide to play it one day. xD Good job man! :)

Thanks buddy xD the game is indeed incredible, everything from the setting, the atmosphere, story and characters are just on point. Whenever you're ready for a rpg you know where you can find a awesome pass to the land of Velen and the islands of the North :P

• 2 weeks later...

PLATINUM 69 - RESOGUN ( VITA) 

1L1f7639.png

Date of achievement: June 28th 2015

Enjoyment : 8,5 Difficult : 6,0

Hardest Trophy : 1CC

The Best PS4 Launch game in the palm of our hands!

29cp4qc.jpg

Resogun  is a superb and addicting game that surprised me since the launch of the ps4. This version has all of the content from the main ps4 version, so get ready for some space action because you won't rest until you see how beautiful it plays on the Vita , just make sure to blow everything that moves for a  dazziling scene of LED cosmic dust.

• Like 2

Nice one !!! How was the story i hear good things about that game :)

Hey Cassi, thank you :) the game is super fun, the ground zeroes mission is a prequel to phantom pain, it explains some interesting points, plus the gameplay is really good, fast and at the same time tactical and sneaky.

Edited by Mah2c
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everybody, i know i'm off from platinums but i'm currently doing my best for Joy and Prosperity and also Slaying all the Great Souls xD

so happy xD

How do you like it compared to Bloodborne? I played a bit of Dark Souls 1 on PS3 and was terrible at it xD Never played Dark Souls 2 but I'm going to start Bloodborne once I hit 199 plats :D

Good luck, maybe Dark Souls 2 will be #70 for you!

Edited by Boooda
  • Like 1

How do you like it compared to Bloodborne? I played a bit of Dark Souls 1 on PS3 and was terrible at it xD Never played Dark Souls 2 but I'm going to start Bloodborne once I hit 199 plats :D

Good luck, maybe Dark Souls 2 will be #70 for you!

hey booda, missed you here mate, xD

as for all the souls game, the beginning is brutal, it does gets easier as you go trough.

Bloodborne was a joy to play in my opinion and so is Dark Souls 2, funny how from software can bring all the awesomess in all of the soul series, you can see how well they intertwined if each other.

I can't wait to see you playing bloodborne, is a masterpiece. 

• Like 1

PLATINUM 70 - FREEDOM WARS

1L24e735.png

Date of Achievement : July 16th , 2015

Enjoyment : 9,0  Difficult : 6,0

Hardest Trophy : DIY Demon

Freedom wars is a exclusive action RPG for the Vita,Set in the distant future at a time where the majority of humankind is imprisoned in penal city-states known as Panopticons which wage war against one another, the game involves players cooperating together to fight against enemies and contribute towards their Panopticon.

2tkzn.jpg

Throughout my 60 hours if the game, i managed to help my Penopticon reach the goal for my last gold Trophy, which is lowering my sentence after a apparently breakdown from 1,000,000 to 500,000, meaning that my ultimate goal to bring the true Joy and Prosperity to my wonderful home will remain my top goal as i help another fellow sinner of mine, my friend who introduced me to my current sentence, Zajac.

So anyone who likes games such as monster hunter or wants a fun and surprisingly exclusive Vita game, give this one a try, its really fun. 

• Like 2

PLATINUM 70 - FREEDOM WARS

1L24e735.png

Date of Achievement : July 16th , 2015

Enjoyment : 9,0  Difficult : 6,0

Hardest Trophy : DIY Demon

Freedom wars is a exclusive action RPG for the Vita,Set in the distant future at a time where the majority of humankind is imprisoned in penal city-states known as Panopticons which wage war against one another, the game involves players cooperating together to fight against enemies and contribute towards their Panopticon.

Wow Meh what will be you 75  :platinum:  ? Congrats !! with your new plat  good job good Sir :)

• Like 1