Mah2c' Radiant Garden of Platinums

TwilightSpira

PLATINUM 77 - DRAGON'S CROWN ( Vita )

1L84a87b.png

Date of Achievement : September 14th , 2015

Enjoyment : 9,0 Difficult : 4,0

Hardest Trophy : Legendary Strike/ Museum Owner

Dragon's Crown is a action role playing game structured like a traditional side scrolling beat-up gameplay. Dragon's Crown plot revolves around a legendary relic, the titular Dragon's Crown, and the quest to retrieve it. Players must take up the role of one of six adventurers charged with retrieving the crown before those who would use it for their own sinister purpose, as well as search for treasure and riches of their own.

2nk2kuh.jpg

Dragon's Crown is a beautiful and fun adventure, that should be played by every owner of the Vita!!

16912za.jpg

Congrats with the new plat :yay:. Another awesome game platted.

Indeed buddy, I'll start tonight, so expect the first part tomorrow xD really hope you like

Awesome bud, can't wait

• Like 1

PLATINUM 77 - DRAGON'S CROWN ( Vita )

1L84a87b.png

Date of Achievement : September 14th , 2015

Enjoyment : 9,0 Difficult : 4,0

Hardest Trophy : Legendary Strike/ Museum Owner

Dragon's Crown is a action role playing game structured like a traditional side scrolling beat-up gameplay. Dragon's Crown plot revolves around a legendary relic, the titular Dragon's Crown, and the quest to retrieve it. Players must take up the role of one of six adventurers charged with retrieving the crown before those who would use it for their own sinister purpose, as well as search for treasure and riches of their own.

2nk2kuh.jpg

Dragon's Crown is a beautiful and fun adventure, that should be played by every owner of the Vita!!

Congrats Mar on your new plat !!! What a beautiful pic from you plat :) lol ware are you in the pic?

i love that game and can't wait to next year than come's Odin Sphere HD remake out :) 

hire is video off Odin Sphere

• Like 1

Congratulations on your new platinum  :yay:

I'm pretty sure Pier Solar will come right up next 

Thanks mate xD i'm working really hard on that one, mu first playthrough is done, so now new game plus and the infamous slippery minigame

Congrats my friend, the slayage continues!! xD

:D thank you my friend, i'm about to look into those news, hahaha

It's been a while since I've visited your thread (Shame on me, right? :o ). So many awesome new platinums, congrats buddy! If you keep up this pace you'll catch up to me in no time :P

thank you so much buddy xD, really glad you're back, guess is time for some new floriiss awesomeness :P

Congrats with the new plat :yay:. Another awesome game platted.

Awesome bud, can't wait

thanks buddy xD, annddddd !!!!

Congrats Mar on your new plat !!! What a beautiful pic from you plat :) lol ware are you in the pic?

i love that game and can't wait to next year than come's Odin Sphere HD remake out :)

hire is video off Odin Sphere

thanks cassi, i'm stuck between those orcs, hahaha, glad they're going to release a hd odin sphere, another beautiful game to look forward to it 

Nice work on Dragon's Crown. Now that's a platinum I'd love to have in my own collection. Congrats, I hope your next 3 plats are justas awesome, if not more so.

thanks James, i'm really glad you stopped by my checklist, glad you liked it, i'll try my best not to disappoint :D

You are so good Marc!

you're really kind my friend :D thank you!

any new coop game to look forward too?

Do you think we will ever catch up to him one day ? xD

Dunno about you, but I don't think I can xD

hahaha, you two, sure you all will and surpass it too.

:P

• Like 4

Are you interested in finishing Borderlands 2?  I'm at level 39 on TVHM mode and not having fun this time around.  I don't have anything glitched which makes it much harder. Looks like we need the same trophies for the plat.  I am not at the mission for hunting Jimmy Jenkins yet.

I could help you with DIR co-op playthrough, takes about 6-7 hours focusing on main missions.  I can't recall where are the collectibles are though.  

You were much closer to finishing Dragons Crown than I thought :D

I'm going to be spending most of my time on the 10 plats in a day challenge but would enjoy some co-op if we can find a good time.

Edited by audiopile
  • Like 1

Are you interested in finishing Borderlands 2?  I'm at level 39 on TVHM mode and not having fun this time around.  I don't have anything glitched which makes it much harder. Looks like we need the same trophies for the plat.  I am not at the mission for hunting Jimmy Jenkins yet.

I could help you with DIR co-op playthrough, takes about 6-7 hours focusing on main missions.  I can't recall where are the collectibles are though.  

You were much closer to finishing Dragons Crown than I thought :D

I'm going to be spending most of my time on the 10 plats in a day challenge but would enjoy some co-op if we can find a good time.

Wow, that 10 plats in a single day looks awesome mate :) As for the Borderlands one, I'll probably skip that one, I'm not a huge FPS fan and nowadays my ps3 is hanging for his dear life, don't know why but I really moved on, but I can help you with you need anything there.

We can try riptide whenever works for you in the future, I need the all collectibles and coop trophy for the platinum, did everything else :)

PLATINUM 78 - PIER SOLAR AND THE GREAT ARCHITECTS 

1Ldb7957.png

Date of Achievement : September 22th , 2015

Enjoyment : Kingdom_Hearts_tattoo_design_by_XxSoRAsH Difficult : 7,0

Hardest Trophy : That's Slippery

"Pier Solar is a story-based RPG about the journey of three young heroes from the town of Reja. In this prospered and peaceful town there live three best friends: Hoston, Alina and Edessot. Young and curious, they want to go on a herb-seeking quest to help cure Hoston's father's mysterious illness. Little do they know ... it will be the beginning of their lifetime journey where they will learn the true meaning of friendship and the thrill of adventure. "

dfeeme.jpg

Pier Solar was originally designed and developed for the SEGA Mega Drive and SEGA Genesis. Pier Solar is a brand new, entirely original,16-bit RPG. 

Not everything was like this trough, at first the game was made by small website funds and was first planned to be a small game and not a fully fledged rpg, with the overwhelming response, they decided to scrap all their plans and make a new 16bit rpg and in the end became the biggest 16bit rpg ever made.

Pier Solar reminded me how much greatness a old school rpg game can be, thanks again to my friend Zajac for letting me know how awesome this game was, full of surprises and great challenges, Pier Solar is indeed a blast from the Past

To prove, here's a sample of the feel challenges :P

Congratulations with your awesome 16bit plat !!! I'm really jelly with your new plat !!! I have that game too.

• Like 3

Congratulations with your awesome 16bit plat !!! I'm really jelly with your new plat !!! I have that game too.

Thanks Cassi :D really happy you have the game, had a blast. The story is awesome, plus there's this infamous Minigame, so there's always a plus challenge there. If you have any trouble, you know where to go

Edited by Mah2c
  • Like 1

1Ldb7957.png

"Pier Solar is a story-based RPG about the journey of three young heroes from the town of Reja. In this prospered and peaceful town there live three best friends: Hoston, Alina and Edessot. Young and curious, they want to go on a herb-seeking quest to help cure Hoston's father's mysterious illness. Little do they know ... it will be the beginning of their lifetime journey where they will learn the true meaning of friendship and the thrill of adventure. "

dfeeme.jpg

Pier Solar was originally designed and developed for the SEGA Mega Drive and SEGA Genesis. Pier Solar is a brand new, entirely original,16-bit RPG. 

Not everything was like this trough, at first the game was made by small website funds and was first planned to be a small game and not a fully fledged rpg, with the overwhelming response, they decided to scrap all their plans and make a new 16bit rpg and in the end became the biggest 16bit rpg ever made.

Pier Solar reminded me how much greatness a old school rpg game can be, thanks again to my friend Zajac for letting me know how awesome this game was, full of surprises and great challenges, Pier Solar is indeed a blast from the Past

To prove, here's a sample of the few challenges :P

Congrats bud :yay:. If you like old skool RPGs, check out Dragon Fantasy Book I and II.

• Like 1

1Ldb7957.png

dfeeme.jpg

Pier Solar reminded me how much greatness a old school rpg game can be, thanks again to my friend Zajac for letting me know how awesome this game was, full of surprises and great challenges, Pier Solar is indeed a blast from the Past.

Congratulations on your new platinum again :D

Good to see that you had a lot of fun with the game. What you're going to play next ?

• Like 2

Congrats bud :yay:. If you like old skool RPGs, check out Dragon Fantasy Book I and II.

Thanks buddy :) I'll definitely check the game, is also for the Vita? By the way whenever the part 7 uploads I'll post for you, the ending / epilogue got sooner, I'm waiting for it :P

Another game slain, another game I take for my upcoming list hahahaha congratulations!! xD

Thanks my friend, I know you will have a blast, such a beautiful game, plus you can count on me too :)

Pier Solar looks like a really neat game, it sounds like you had a blast playing it. Very impressive checklist by the way.  :angel:

Thanks hpknight, glad you stopped by and with a feedback like this, here hoping for more and more check ins :P thanks, beautiful game indeed

Congratulations on your new platinum again :D

Good to see that you had a lot of fun with the game. What you're going to play next ?

Thanks mate, will be god of war 2 for the Vita as platinum, for game, I'll start tonight Metal gear V, xD now that my long hard road is no more :)

And soul sacrifice delta to play alongside Zajac

Also beautiful sig mate, lovely wolf

• Like 3

Yeah it can be played on the PS3 and PSVita. Awesome, thnx bud :D.

i'll look into those games bud :D especially for the vita 

so trespasser is done, i'll post here into the garden to light it up and you can also see how they all work together, let me know later, your thoughts in the ending :D

xD

Edited by Mah2c

i'll look into those games bud :D especially for the vita 

Just a quick +1 for DFB 1&2. I've only played 2 tbh but it's excellent and very enjoyable, also a quick plat too. Recommend giving it a go. #1 doesn't have a plat but I've heard it's good too. Got it downloaded on my ps3 but not played it yet.

Also congrats again on Pier Solar pal. :D Didn't need any advice from me for eternal slip in the end. Too skilled yourself. :P

• Like 1

Just a quick +1 for DFB 1&2. I've only played 2 tbh but it's excellent and very enjoyable, also a quick plat too. Recommend giving it a go. #1 doesn't have a plat but I've heard it's good too. Got it downloaded on my ps3 but not played it yet.

Also congrats again on Pier Solar pal. :D Didn't need any advice from me for eternal slip in the end. Too skilled yourself. :P

Thanks bud :) I'll keep my eyes open to those games, especially the second one since has a platinum :P thank you both

Everything ready for delta today?

Also don't say that, hahaha, your knowledge and techniques were essential