Mah2c' Radiant Garden of Platinums

TwilightSpira

PLATINUM 85 - ROGUE LEGACY

1Ld55f52.png

Date of achievement: December 15th 2015

Enjoyment : Kingdom_Hearts_tattoo_design_by_XxSoRAsHDifficult : 9,0

Hardest Trophy : Thanataphobia

Rogue Legacy is a rogue like game created by Cellar door games, our goal is to explore a randomly generated dungeon, defeat four bosses in each of the four unique environments of the dungeon, and then defeat the final boss. fun right? well

Whenever a character dies, control will transfer over to one of three randomly generated heirs and if you're Knight enough, explore all of the areas again looking for those bosses, the catch is, where are they again? well, go on Knight, explore each area again and look for then again, you heirs inherit your strenght, but not your eagle eyes.

30c57dg.jpg

Rogue legacy plays wonderfully on ps4 and vita, had the privilege to play on both system and no issues were found, gladly no bugs or glitches too. Lastly thanks to my friend Zajac, you're starting to be a excellent tutor my friend :D hopefully i made you proud :P

Go forth 

Damn got self a good one !! Congrats well done Mar :) what will be your 90 plat ? and your 100 Star Ocean?

2609718-1743465927-knigh.gif

• Like 2

PLATINUM 85 - ROGUE LEGACY

1Ld55f52.png

Date of achievement: December 15th 2015

Enjoyment : Kingdom_Hearts_tattoo_design_by_XxSoRAsHDifficult : 9,0

Hardest Trophy : Thanataphobia

Rogue Legacy is a rogue like game created by Cellar door games, our goal is to explore a randomly generated dungeon, defeat four bosses in each of the four unique environments of the dungeon, and then defeat the final boss. fun right? well

Whenever a character dies, control will transfer over to one of three randomly generated heirs and if you're Knight enough, explore all of the areas again looking for those bosses, the catch is, where are they again? well, go on Knight, explore each area again and look for then again, you heirs inherit your strenght, but not your eagle eyes.

30c57dg.jpg

Rogue legacy plays wonderfully on ps4 and vita, had the privilege to play on both system and no issues were found, gladly no bugs or glitches too. Lastly thanks to my friend Zajac, you're starting to be a excellent tutor my friend :D hopefully i made you proud :P

Go forth 

Congrats bud, nicely done :yay:.

• Like 1

Damn got self a good one !! Congrats well done Mar :) what will be your 90 plat ? and your 100 Star Ocean?

2609718-1743465927-knigh.gif

Haha, thanks cassi :D such a great game, if you didn't play it yet, whenever you have the time give it a chance, it's super fun

Congrats bud, nicely done :yay:.

Thanks bud :D glad I was able to get this one, loved the game and the feel of accomplishment is amazing

PLATINUM 86 - LIFE IS STRANGE

3449kq8.jpg

Date of achievement: December 23, 2015

Enjoyment : 9,0  Difficult : 3,0

Hardest Trophy : Selfie Awareness

Life is strange tells the story of Max, a 12th grade student of Blackwell Academy, the story begins with Max having a vision of a lighthouse being destroyed by a massive tornado, this nightmare doesn't last long trough, she eventually wakes up and find herself in class listening to one of the many lectures from one of the teachers, so what was it? deja vu? a simple vision? or a premonition of upcoming events?

As max, you explore a brilliantly world with excellent story, full of turns and events that will make you fell like you're part of it. Throughout my adventure i noticed how perfectly the game unveil the story for us, with incredible voice acting, performances and actual dilemmas that hunt us every single day of our lives.

So embark on this adventure and while doing it, remind square enix how awesome a story can be when it's done right and with the right amount of time and pressure.

10r0h8p.jpg

Congrats on yet another great addition bud :yay:.

• Like 1

Nicely done!! At last you enjoyed SuperMax's story in Arcadia Bay, xD

What will be your focus during the final days of the year?

Haha, the usual my fiend, keep going with the in progress ones and play some remastered Nathan.

Can't wait to see your new guide for rogue galaxy

Edited by Mah2c
  • Like 1

Thanks mate, merry Christmas by the way :D also is that badass Dante combo gif your doing? xD

Merry Christmas to you too!  :highfive:  And yup, though I can't upload youtube vids for my ps3 games, I did clear all missions for that game, so I took the demonstration and made it a gif :awesome:

• Like 1

Merry Christmas to you too!  :highfive:  And yup, though I can't upload youtube vids for my ps3 games, I did clear all missions for that game, so I took the demonstration and made it a gif :awesome:

Wow, simply incredible :D to me all those missions, especially the vita version or the ultimate game is just out of this world, you're indeed the ultimate! xD

I'm happy with 95 on my vita version

• Like 1

Wow, simply incredible :D to me all those missions, especially the vita version or the ultimate game is just out of this world, you're indeed the ultimate! xD

I'm happy with 95 on my vita version

Thanks dude, I appreciate that! And you're not the only one that thinks that way. I tried those once on a friend's vita and the difficulty was way more insane compared to the Ps3 imo. On Ps3 they are much more comfortable to do, they are actually doable there :lol:

• Like 1

Thanks dude, I appreciate that! And you're not the only one that thinks that way. I tried those once on a friend's vita and the difficulty was way more insane compared to the Ps3 imo. On Ps3 they are much more comfortable to do, they are actually doable there :lol:

Still incredible my friend, I noticed you're a lot into fighting games, so here hoping for some street fighter V matches or grind help on launch xD

• Like 1

PLATINUM 88 - TITAN SOULS

1L164e75.png

Enjoyment : 9,0 Difficult : 8,0

Date of achievement: December 29 2015

Hardest Trophy : Iron God/Titan

Titan Souls is a strategic, open world, 2D, top-down action-adventure, where the player has only one arrow and can only take one hit. The goal is to defeat the nineteen giant monsters called the Titans, which can, just like the player, only take one hit but only have one way to be defeated. The game was made by a UK indie studio called Acid nerve, test your skill in this great yet challenging Shadow of colossus, zelda style hybrid adventure.

r8h7jn.jpg

As you travel around the Titan infested land you will noticed that not only it captures the essence of shadow of colossus with their awesome gigantic bosses but at times you feel overwhelmed by then, equipped with a trusty bow, analyse and learn their weakness and strengths. The game is really heavy skill based and a blast to play, so embark on this ultimate quest and ascend as the new child of the ultimate truth.

• Like 4