Mah2c' Radiant Garden of Platinums

TwilightSpira

First of all, congrats on Tales from the Borderlands. It's a nice platinum to have. Second, I am gonna have to practice so hard, if I wanna beat Super Meat Boy T_T. Looks like it might be your 81st or 82nd Platinum though ^^

Thanks mate, I really liked the game, Borderlands is crazy and I really enjoy the series :)

Super meat boy is indeed a hard platinum, the game is awesome and mega fun, I'm trying my best. Metal gear v os coming too :D

How do you record your videos? Is that a feature that comes with a PS4 or are you using a capture card?

I really like the MGSV videos you recorded by the way.

I use the ps4 auto recording method, they record your last 15 minutes of gameplay, then I use share factory to create the video :)

Thank you and glad you enjoyed then

Thanks Cassi, since 81 is coming and I shall open a new one for 81-90 I can use one of then :)

• Like 1

Great checklist sir, nice layout ;)

How was The Evil Within plat? Heard good things about that game.

EDIT: Couldn't find your opinion at first, got it now :)

Hey mate, thanks for stopping by, I loved evil within, I even gave the game the honor of my 50th platinum, the dlc from Kidman perspective is also incredible, so if you ever give the game a chance I'm sure you will enjoy it, akumu is a great challenge and makes the game feel like a fresh experience :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats on Metal Gear plat mate, keep it going ;)

Thanks mate :) I'll try my best to keep them coming, thanks for stopping by

Congrats with the latest addition bud :yay:.

How do you like Dragon Fin Soup so far?

Thanks bud, I really enjoyed the game, even with the current crashes, I'll kept playing yesterday.

I'm sure the developers will deliver a patch to avoid those problems, but I understand, it's really a small studio, and their first project.

At least we can always hope that by the end we can make a soup with some amazing dragons fin :P by the way I heard you're making a guide, will help so much bud, like really :D

Thanks bud, I really enjoyed the game, even with the current crashes, I'll kept playing yesterday.

I'm sure the developers will deliver a patch to avoid those problems, but I understand, it's really a small studio, and their first project.

At least we can always hope that by the end we can make a soup with some amazing dragons fin :P by the way I heard you're making a guide, will help so much bud, like really :D

Nice, good to hear you can still play the game a bit :D. It crashed again yesterday for me, so that's 2 crashes in 2 days.

Wow, you heard about that? News spreads a lot faster than I thought. Yeah I'm working on a guide with fellow Dutchie HcG-_Clawz. We're still figuring things out and adding them to the guide. I hope it'll be finished soon.

• Like 1

Nice, good to hear you can still play the game a bit :D. It crashed again yesterday for me, so that's 2 crashes in 2 days.

Wow, you heard about that? News spreads a lot faster than I thought. Yeah I'm working on a guide with fellow Dutchie HcG-_Clawz. We're still figuring things out and adding them to the guide. I hope it'll be finished soon.

That's wonderful bud :D i'm positive the guide will turn out awesome, i heard from your own words :P you posted on a topic from Dragon's fin and myself with my eagle eyes noted all xD

• Like 1

Solid addition to your collection man (ayyy get it? :P ) How many hours did it take?

Hahha, thanks mate :D it was a long game but so much fun, 142 hours. i really didn't use a guide, so I decided to look everything, find everything and play at my own pace

I totally got it trough :P Solid enough :D

Edited by Mah2c
  • Like 1

Hahha, thanks mate :D it was a long game but so much fun, 142 hours. i really didn't use a guide, so I decided to look everything, find everything and play at my own pace

I totally got it trough :P Solid enough :D

DAAAAMN, 142 hours?! Well you cant say you didnt get your money's worth! I'll have to play it once my backlog shrinks a little bit. 

• Like 1

DAAAAMN, 142 hours?! Well you cant say you didnt get your money's worth! I'll have to play it once my backlog shrinks a little bit.

Indeed, at least it's all really enjoyable, the main game takes 80 hours plus easily, the missions are really diverse and full or variations, plus you have collectibles, side Ops ( 157), developing a nuke, takes 24-30 hours of in game play and the tasks, that varies from 2-8 each mission, it's really enjoyable indeed, plus you have the awesome d dog by your side, not to forget quiet too

Congrats on your MGSV plat... You're pretty good!

Praise the sun!nanomachines__sun_by_dullvivid-d83b3aj.j

Thanks viscera, the ultimate " praise the sun" comes early next year, can't wait to be hallow again xD

PLATINUM 81 - METAL GEAR SOLID V : THE PHANTOM PAIN

1L590838.png

Date of achievement: November 5th 2015

Enjoyment : Kingdom_Hearts_tattoo_design_by_XxSoRAsHDifficult : 6,0

Hardest Trophy : Executed

n the aftermath of the events of Ground Zeroes and the destruction of MSF, Big Boss falls into a coma. Nine years later, he awakens and helps lead a new mercenary group, Diamond Dogs. Adopting the codename "Venom Snake", and thus his ultimate quest for revenge against those responsible.

2ccs1mu.jpg

Metal Gear Solid V : The Phantom Pain really captures everything from the series and delivers a outstanding finale for the series with Kojima, the game ends just like we thought it would, with a massive blow that leaves us wanting for more and wondering what really happened between all of the characters, a Typical Konami-Kojima brawl fight.

With that being said, Metal Gear Solid V delivers a incredible game, that should be played by every player on all platforms.

2dvs5xe.gif and if you don't, you can always remain quiet about it 

Congrats on your new awesome plat!!! What will be your next plat ? How go dragon fin Soup ? I star play on the PS4 :)

You got 2 off this Keyblade in your Check list 31/40 and 81/90

2r6z5ap.jpg

here is link with new Keyblade http://www.khwiki.com/Category:Keyblades_(Sora)

Congrats on your new awesome plat!!! What will be your next plat ? How go dragon fin Soup ? I star play on the PS4 :)

You got 2 off this Keyblade in your Check list 31/40 and 81/90

2r6z5ap.jpg

here is link with new Keyblade http://www.khwiki.com/Category:Keyblades_(Sora)

hey cassi :D thank you, i updated, i was about to update some, and i used one from the site you mentioned, i'll update some old ones with the ones you previously posted

• Like 1

PLATINUM 81 - METAL GEAR SOLID V : THE PHANTOM PAIN

1L590838.png

Date of achievement: November 5th 2015

Enjoyment : Kingdom_Hearts_tattoo_design_by_XxSoRAsHDifficult : 6,0

Hardest Trophy : Executed

n the aftermath of the events of Ground Zeroes and the destruction of MSF, Big Boss falls into a coma. Nine years later, he awakens and helps lead a new mercenary group, Diamond Dogs. Adopting the codename "Venom Snake", and thus his ultimate quest for revenge against those responsible.

2ccs1mu.jpg

Metal Gear Solid V : The Phantom Pain really captures everything from the series and delivers a outstanding finale for the series with Kojima, the game ends just like we thought it would, with a massive blow that leaves us wanting for more and wondering what really happened between all of the characters, a Typical Konami-Kojima brawl fight.

With that being said, Metal Gear Solid V delivers a incredible game, that should be played by every player on all platforms.

2dvs5xe.gif and if you don't, you can always remain quiet about it 

A little bit late but congrats buddy! :)

• Like 1