Mah2c' Radiant Garden of Platinums

TwilightSpira

PLATINUM 92 - RACK N RUIN

1La26c80.png

Date of Achievement : February. 7 2016

Enjoyment : 8,0  Difficult : 6,0

Hardest Trophy : Champion of light and dark/ Speed Demon

Rack N Ruin is a top-down action/adventure game created by indie developer Lifespark Entertainment, we play as Rack, a diminutive demon who enjoys blowing up planets on the daily basis, however the demon lord Ruin strips him of this power and gives him a quest to corrupt a land that feeds on demons, thus the beginning of our quest.

Rack and Ruin plays a lot like old school games like zelda, full of hidden items, power ups and secrets, as we travel the lands we discover the true intention of the demon lord and falls to us the decision of keep going and do as we please or stop once and for all his schemes or start anew .

2ltmp2.jpg

Rack n Ruin is truly a hidden gem from the current excellent library of indie games available for us.

Congrats bud :yay:. I enjoyed Zelda Oracle of Time and Oracle of Seasons, so I'll definitely try this game some day.

• Like 1

Congrats bud :yay:. I enjoyed Zelda Oracle of Time and Oracle of Seasons, so I'll definitely try this game some day.

Thanks bud, me too :D was my first zelda game believe it or not, loved both games and entwined for the definitive ending and boss :D

Congrats on the platinum, game looks fun :D

Thank you my friend, there's going to be a guide for it with full walkthrough and specific trophies

Then you can check to see if it's indeed fun :)

PLATINUM 92 - RACK N RUIN

1La26c80.png

Date of Achievement : February. 7 2016

Enjoyment : 8,0  Difficult : 6,0

Hardest Trophy : Champion of light and dark/ Speed Demon

Rack N Ruin is a top-down action/adventure game created by indie developer Lifespark Entertainment, we play as Rack, a diminutive demon who enjoys blowing up planets on the daily basis, however the demon lord Ruin strips him of this power and gives him a quest to corrupt a land that feeds on demons, thus the beginning of our quest.

Rack and Ruin plays a lot like old school games like zelda, full of hidden items, power ups and secrets, as we travel the lands we discover the true intention of the demon lord and falls to us the decision of keep going and do as we please or stop once and for all his schemes or start anew .

2ltmp2.jpg

Rack n Ruin is truly a hidden gem from the current excellent library of indie games available for us.

Wow congrats with your new awesome plat Marc! I can not wait on your guys Trophy Guide :) The plat look very nice in your collection only the pic is most time black with me :(

• Like 1

Wow congrats with your new awesome plat Marc! I can not wait on your guys Trophy Guide :) The plat look very nice in your collection only the pic is most time black with me :(

glad to know this, the first part is done, here's the videos, now we're work on the guide :D i really hope you like then

specific bosses trophies 

Edited by Mah2c
  • Like 4

Congrats on a new UR my friend! :highfive:

Careful, you're dealing with Chuck Norris here. We don't want you to die by a sudden flying kick that transcends all dimensions, do we? :jaymon:

Haha true my friend, I can't wait to get my hands on the full game, only a week now, off course I'll post my progress so you can evaluate :P

• Like 1

look what's just got picked up from the shores of game on :P

BRING IT ON!!

Yup, already studied it :D

The chance of this being much easier than IV is high. If you can spam Zangief for survival and boost online, this might be a 5-6/10 maybe :hmm:

Btw, as user DPatriot said, expect many DLC trophies later on, Ala Killer Instinct xD

• Like 1

Yup, already studied it :D

The chance of this being much easier than IV is high. If you can spam Zangief for survival and boost online, this might be a 5-6/10 maybe :hmm:

Btw, as user DPatriot said, expect many DLC trophies later on, Ala Killer Instinct xD

Indeed my friend, I almost posted a tease from your crazy skills on the trophy thoughts thread but I didn't know you would see, Hahaha,

I said something like yes no trials, now the combo master Ra won't laugh at my skills, Hahaha :P

• Like 1

Indeed my friend, I almost posted a tease from your crazy skills on the trophy thoughts thread but I didn't know you would see, Hahaha,

I said something like yes no trials, now the combo master Ra won't laugh at my skills, Hahaha :P

Clever, you just made me throw all trolling mechanisms I had prepared just for you. -Snaps fingers- Bollocks! You got yourself out of this one, but YOU JUST WAIT! Muahahahahhaha -cough- -cough-

...Just kidding, don't take it personal :D. I understand what you say, I've been there. Even so, if you ever feel like starting a trial mode with the goal to conquer it, feel free to PM me and I can try to set you up. So far, I have conquered trial mode for the following games:

-Persona 4 Arena

-Super Street Fighter IV

-Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3

-Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe.

So if you want to try any of those, I can help you with it. That way, you might start enjoying those modes, and then you will have even more skills for platting fighting games :)

Edited by Lord_of_Ra
  • Like 1

there's no way you wont platinum now :D the written guide is almost finished

Clever, you just made me throw all trolling mechanisms I had prepared just for you. -Snaps fingers- Bollocks! You got yourself out of this one, but YOU JUST WAIT! Muahahahahhaha -cough- -cough-

...Just kidding, don't take it personal :D. I understand what you say, I've been there. Even so, if you ever feel like starting a trial mode with the goal to conquer it, feel free to PM me and I can try to set you up. So far, I have conquered trial mode for the following games:

-Persona 4 Arena

-Super Street Fighter IV

-Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3

-Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe.

So if you want to try any of those, I can help you with it. That way, you might start enjoying those modes, and then you will have even more skills for platting fighting games :)

challenge accepted :D

i'll start persona ultimax soon, i'm not that green when it comes to trials, however some of the crazy ones from ultimate left me almost going crazy.

the vita also doesn't have many buttons like a dualshock, so was hard to concentrate on all of then 

• Like 2

Thank you so much Marc and Zajac :)

One+Piece.jpg

and here it is cassi :D, we just submit the guide for review, so hopefully by tomorrow you're free to read and watch everything easily, i really hope you like it, you're the one that started after all :P

Rack n ruin trophy guide

Deserves two likes due to One Piece xD

two thumbs up since we're officially a partner on the guide :D

• Like 4

and here it is cassi :D, we just submit the guide for review, so hopefully by tomorrow you're free to read and watch everything easily, i really hope you like it, you're the one that started after all :P

Rack n ruin trophy guide

two thumbs up since we're officially a partner on the guide :D

Thank you so much Marc and zajac for guide it look super awesome!!

tumblr_o1m7iqPwJm1rzu84po1_1280.png

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

PLATINUM 93 - OLLIOLLI 2 : WELCOME TO OLLIWOOD

1L286831.png

Date of achievement : March,1st 2016

Enjoyment : 9,0  Difficult : 7,0

Hardest Trophy : Certified professional/ I want it all

Welcome to Olliwood, a skateboard game created and published by indie developer roll 7, the game is the definition of finger flipping mayhen, so drop everything you got into this tiny yet awesome platformer game.

sfzbtg.jpg

Regardless of your skills on platformer games, Olliolli introduces new ways of embarking on this grind switch adventure, the game has awesome new modes that allow us to get better into the game, such as tutorials and increasing difficult levels, so if you stuck and not skilled enough to pull a 720 shove it darkslide grind switch, keep practicing and you will soon be the king of loops.

262qnwo.jpg

In the end i was really pleased with my experience, the game has some perfect difficult levels, visuals and sound that easily delivers one of the best platform games on the vita

Nice work bud :yay:. Another great addition to your collection.

• Like 1