Mah2c' Radiant Garden of Platinums

TwilightSpira

PLATINUM 87 - THE ORDER 1886

1L8b7a48.png

Date of achievement: December 29, 2015

Enjoyment : 8,0 Difficult : 4,0

Hardest Trophy : Inspector First Class

The Order 1886 is the first original attempt of Ready at Dawn on consoles, after the success of Daxter on PSP and the god of war games and collections for ps3, Ready at dawn embarked for the big screen, the results are far above my expectations based on the feedback it got early this year.

xanlv.jpg

The Order is a third person cover shooter game, you play as Galahad, a knight from the Order, the game takes place on a alternate London, while exploring you discover that their main goal is to get rid of a outbreak from half breeds know as Lycans, as Galahad you must stop this new thread and discover the truth behind all of this.

As a whole, the game surprised me a lot, it's one of the most beautiful games on ps4 and has excellent voice acting, a good story and great gameplay, based on how the game sold, i'm confident they will deliver a sequel for the game. By learning their mistakes such as lenght and variety, they could deliver a excellent follow up to this surprising good game.

PLATINUM 88 - TITAN SOULS

1L164e75.png

Enjoyment : 9,0 Difficult : 8,0

Date of achievement: December 29 2015

Hardest Trophy : Iron God/Titan

Titan Souls is a strategic, open world, 2D, top-down action-adventure, where the player has only one arrow and can only take one hit. The goal is to defeat the nineteen giant monsters called the Titans, which can, just like the player, only take one hit but only have one way to be defeated. The game was made by a UK indie studio called Acid nerve, test your skill in this great yet challenging Shadow of colossus, zelda style hybrid adventure.

r8h7jn.jpg

As you travel around the Titan infested land you will noticed that not only it captures the essence of shadow of colossus with their awesome gigantic bosses but at times you feel overwhelmed by then, equipped with a trusty bow, analyse and learn their weakness and strengths. The game is really heavy skill based and a blast to play, so embark on this ultimate quest and ascend as the new child of the ultimate truth.

Congratulations with your 2 plats !!! wow 2 plats awesome before 2016 :)

Edited by Cassiopria
  • Like 1

PLATINUM 89 - MURAMASA REBIRTH

1Lf681b6.png

Date of Achievement : January 4th , 2016
Enjoyment : Kingdom_Hearts_tattoo_design_by_XxSoRAsH Difficult : 7,0

Hardest Trophy : Ascendency of the Oboro Style

"Countless Demon Blades are strewn about the world.

Once one of these blades is drawn from its sheath,they immediately begin thirsting for blood."

Muramasa Rebirth is a enhanced version of the WIi game with full hd graphics and four new dlc characters, you take control of two heroes, Mohohimi a possessed princess and Kisuki the fugitive ninja, embrace yourself for a wonderful adventure with one of those two heroes as you fight your way through ninjas, masters and demons, unleash your oboro style and conquer your past and future.

3584gnp.jpg

Muramasa rebirth plays beautifully and perfect on the vita, is incredible how beautiful the game art and style looks in the OLED screen, full of colors and tease humor from japan, this games packs as a perfect follow up work from the Odin Sphere developers

9tik2a.jpg

One of the best vita games and i recommend to all vita players.

• Like 4

Awesome, congrats bud :yay:. You're getting close to #100 :D. Muramasa Rebirth is also in my backlog after playing Dragon's Crown.

That's wonderful to know bud, the game is indeed so much fun, incredible how consistent and entertaining vanilla games are, crowns, Odin and muramasa are all excellent games.

Can't wait to bounce with Catherine as she says cheers to myself :P

Oh and flame scorching dragon is back, guess all sweet blue dragon went for a slumber

PLATINUM 89 - MURAMASA REBIRTH

1Lf681b6.png

Date of Achievement : January 4th , 2016

Enjoyment : Kingdom_Hearts_tattoo_design_by_XxSoRAsH Difficult : 7,0

Hardest Trophy : Ascendency of the Oboro Style

"Countless Demon Blades are strewn about the world.

Once one of these blades is drawn from its sheath,they immediately begin thirsting for blood."

Muramasa Rebirth is a enhanced version of the WIi game with full hd graphics and four new dlc characters, you take control of two heroes, Mohohimi a possessed princess and Kisuki the fugitive ninja, embrace yourself for a wonderful adventure with one of those two heroes as you fight your way through ninjas, masters and demons, unleash your oboro style and conquer your past and future.

3584gnp.jpg

Muramasa rebirth plays beautifully and perfect on the vita, is incredible how beautiful the game art and style looks in the OLED screen, full of colors and tease humor from japan, this games packs as a perfect follow up work from the Odin Sphere developers

9tik2a.jpg

One of the best vita games and i recommend to all vita players.

Congrats with your new awesome plat Mar !!! I can wait till Odin Sphere Leifthrasir Remaster that will be so much fun. I hope that come remake all so for Grim Grimoire :)

Grim_Grimoire_Boxart.jpg

• Like 1

Congrats with your latest additions buddy! Awesome two new UR's xD

Thanks buddy :P you got then skills with your secret arts gallore, so I'm glad I was able to at least impress

Congrats with your new awesome plat Mar !!! I can wait till Odin Sphere Leifthrasir Remaster that will be so much fun. I hope that come remake all so for Grim Grimoire :)

Grim_Grimoire_Boxart.jpg

That would be awesome cassi, I can't wait for Odin sphere. I'm glad they will release a vita version, here hoping for a cross save and possible cross buy between both, it's awesome to switch back and forth between the versions Edited by Mah2c
  • Like 2

Keep up the good work Marc!  Do you have a specific goal for this year?

Thanks audio :D just keep having fun and collecting those trophies, I really want to play and finish the games I start and love, I rather see what unfolds then say a specific number or anything, although I'm confident that my 100 will hopefully come around April

Forgot to congratulate you here my friend. My bad!

Great job at Muramasa mate! Did you find the spinning techs from swords as life savers too?

Haha, thanks mate :D that was exactly my oboro technique in some bosses, the spinning techniques gave me the seconds of invulnerability that I needed, there's also the perfect timing to avoid the one hit combos they do that break the sword in one hit, so those were indeed life saving :D

By the way everytime i look into this gif of yours, I bow :P

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello my fellow gamers, i'm currently on standby on gaming, but i thought, wow 2015 was the best year trophy wise, so what about a recall?

1Le7ed9e.png1Lcc2305.png1L78159c.png1Lad8866.png1L5a578e.png1L9829fa.png1Lfcae77.png1Lcc3f89.png1L85d6d2.png1L7b8776.png1L8ea1ae.png1L7eb13e.png1Lefc5ea.png1Ld013df.png1L0ef1b5.png1L3aa4b5.png1L109344.png1L1f7639.png1L24e735.png1L576d91.png1L09924a.png1Ldbda23.png1Lc16581.png1L03861e.png1Lab26b9.png1L84a87b.png1Ldb7957.png1L44ebd7.png1L2ee2ae.png1L590838.png1L7f7c31.png1L3546d3.png1L08cccc.png1Ld55f52.png1L8b7a48.png1L164e75.png

and here they are :D really proud of my last year on gaming, can't forget to thank my friends for pushing me further and my mentor Zajac for leading me into ultra rare plat hunting, 7 is good for a start right?

and to prove my teaching method, 2016 started with one of the best and off course a ultra !

1Lf681b6.png

Edited by Mah2c
  • Like 4

Hello my fellow gamers, i'm currently on standby on gaming, but i thought, wow 2015 was the best year trophy wise, so what about a recall?

1Le7ed9e.png1Lcc2305.png1L78159c.png1Lad8866.png1L5a578e.png1L9829fa.png1Lfcae77.png1Lcc3f89.png1L85d6d2.png1L7b8776.png1L8ea1ae.png1L7eb13e.png1Lefc5ea.png1Ld013df.png1L0ef1b5.png1L3aa4b5.png1L109344.png1L1f7639.png1L24e735.png1L576d91.png1L09924a.png1Ldbda23.png1Lc16581.png1L03861e.png1Lab26b9.png1L84a87b.png1Ldb7957.png1L44ebd7.png1L2ee2ae.png1L590838.png1L7f7c31.png1L3546d3.png1L08cccc.png1Ld55f52.png1L8b7a48.png1L164e75.png

and here they are :D really proud of my last year on gaming, can't forget to thank my friends for pushing me further and my mentor Zajac for leading me into ultra rare plat hunting, 7 is good for a start right?

and to prove my teaching method, 2016 started with one of the best and off course a ultra !

1Lf681b6.png

Look at those shiny plats! :o Nicely done buddy! Didn't know you were into UR plat hunting :o

• Like 1

Trained by the one Slajac, you are on your way to become Slaycelo!! Amazing work last year, off to a more than promising 2016!! Rooting for you my friend :highfive:

Haha, thank you my friend, don't forget all the rpgs and grind from you too, :D

Look at those shiny plats! :o Nicely done buddy! Didn't know you were into UR plat hunting :o.

Thanks bud, well, my motto stays the same, play the games I like and for fun, however with mentor knowledge and skills I decided to give a chance on a broader range of games and I indeed loved the ride :P

• Like 2

1Lf681b6.png

Those are all nice additions bud :yay:. It seems we have 6 in common :dance:. I also platted Tales of Hearts R, Virtue's Last Reward, Freedom Wars, Danganronpa, Tales from the Borderlands, and Super Exploding Zoo in 2015 :highfive:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 2

Those are all nice additions bud :yay:. It seems we have 6 in common :dance:. I also platted Tales of Hearts R, Virtue's Last Reward, Freedom Wars, Danganronpa, Tales from the Borderlands, and Super Exploding Zoo in 2015 :highfive:.

Thanks bud :D it looks so awesome all pile up like this, now all I need is keep the work on check, a new milestone will finally happen within months so I can't wait :D

• Like 1