Mah2c' Radiant Garden of Platinums

TwilightSpira

Gratz again for your latest plat mate :yay: :yay:

P.S: I see what you did there with Shadow Rise  :eyebrow: A hook to keep reading for us males, eh? :pimp:

Btw, which character did you clear for challenges?

thanks Ra :D haha well Rise is the best example of expressing your inner shadow alongside Kanji.

was she who resides over power! the leviathan Margaret 

Congrats bud, another very nice addition :yay:.

Really happy with this one bud, we're both aiming at Junes

Huzzah,  the grind is finally over,  for you. Awesome job clearing the challenges and arena mode man,  100 is in your grasp.  

Thanks again my friend, was indeed a long path, haha, was really fun trough, make sure to let me know whenever you need to finish it too.

Nice, I heard Salt and Sanctuary is a lot like the Souls games. Have fun bud.

just for the sake of not letting a reply go without response :P indeed a great game and surprisingly really well made and the best soul ish game that isn't GOTY

i record all by the way  :wub:  and Dark Souls 3 off course. 

thanks Ra :D haha well Rise is the best example of expressing your inner shadow alongside Kanji.

was she who resides over power! the leviathan Margaret 

Thanks again my friend, was indeed a long path, haha, was really fun trough, make sure to let me know whenever you need to finish it too.

just for the sake of not letting a reply go without response :P indeed a great game and surprisingly really well made and the best soul ish game that isn't GOTY

Hahahahahahahaha they are probably the most realistic out of the bunch.

Margaret? Ah the femme fatale :P Very nice.

Salt and Sanctuary looks really enjoyable btw, though I still snicker at the name. I thought at first it was made for people who are like that in videogame forums xD

• Like 1

Hahahahahahahaha they are probably the most realistic out of the bunch.

Margaret? Ah the femme fatale :P Very nice.

Salt and Sanctuary looks really enjoyable btw, though I still snicker at the name. I thought at first it was made for people who are like that in videogame forums xD

Salt and sanctuary is really good Ra, the salty reference also makes sense :P there's some great dialogue that explains it. Can't wait to be salt born

• Like 1

Yeah bud, I got P4 Dancing All Night too today and downloaded P4 Ultimax :dance:.

Lol :lol:, nice vid. I didn't expect the game to be 2D, but it looks interesting. It was funny how the game said to go right and down, and you went left and up :awesome:.

Awesome, looking forward to the Dark Souls 3 vids.

• Like 1

Yeah bud, I got P4 Dancing All Night too today and downloaded P4 Ultimax :dance:.

Lol :lol:, nice vid. I didn't expect the game to be 2D, but it looks interesting. It was funny how the game said to go right and down, and you went left and up :awesome:.

Awesome, looking forward to the Dark Souls 3 vids.

it's really great bud, since we're both mega fans of souls games, all the references will easily be identified, plus it looks really great and is challenging. oh if you can i posted the new one, just see the second boss from the video, you will relate to it :P

Salt and sanctuary is really good Ra, the salty reference also makes sense :P there's some great dialogue that explains it. Can't wait to be salt born

For real? You have me hooked now.

Plus, the gameplay looks really addicting and I'm a sucker for Soul-like games too :P

• Like 1

it's really great bud, since we're both mega fans of souls games, all the references will easily be identified, plus it looks really great and is challenging. oh if you can i posted the new one, just see the second boss from the video, you will relate to it :P

That poor dragon :o. What did he ever do to you to deserve such a fate, except trying to turn you into a pancake, breathe fire, and slam at you :P

It's looking very nice bud.

• Like 1

Watched a couple mins because I don't want to get too spoiled on the bosses antics so soon.

I wanna die my fair share of deaths after all :awesome:

now this one i would love a insight from I am thou !! it's on the prologue so i'm sure you'll be alright :D

That poor dragon :o. What did he ever do to you to deserve such a fate, except trying to turn you into a pancake, breathe fire, and slam at you :P

don't say that bud, you know that ain't toothless :D

• Like 2

now this one i would love a insight from I am thou !! it's on the prologue so i'm sure you'll be alright :D

First of all I LOVE the setting and the music. Simple and brilliant.

As for the boss itself, well its pattern is kinda easy to figure out, though it's the prologue boss so it shouldn't be something "False King" (Demon Souls) level yet xD

The only thing I didn't like is that the battle feels long and somewhat boring at the end. I think it's trying to mask the difficulty with that, at least with this boss.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra
  • Like 1

First of all I LOVE the setting and the music. Simple and brilliant.

As for the boss itself, well its pattern is kinda easy to figure out, though it's the prologue boss so it shouldn't be something "False King" (Demon Souls) level yet xD

The only thing I didn't like is that the battle feels long and somewhat boring at the end. I think it's trying to mask the difficulty with that, at least with this boss.

glad you liked mate, as for the battle it was indeed tricky and trying to push you into timing and precision. This boss fight is all about endurance and timing, one straight hit kills you so you need to be prepared.

False King was a awesome fight in demon souls however just like you mentioned is a tutorial mega boss like vanguard on demon souls against a possible final boss. They are less into throwing special attacks and more into dodge and learn patterns since you're not strong early in the game :D

Edited by Mah2c

:D

That poor dragon :o. What did he ever do to you to deserve such a fate, except trying to turn you into a pancake, breathe fire, and slam at you :P.

It's getting close to the end bud, apparently there's a new dragon coming, so stay sharp.

Edited by Mah2c

PLATINUM 97 - SALT AND SANCTUARY

1La7fc8f.png

Date of achievement : March,20 2016

Enjoyment :Kingdom_Hearts_tattoo_design_by_XxSoRAsH  Difficult : 6,0

Hardest Trophy : Dominion

Salt and Sanctuary is a 2D action role-playing video game developed by Ska Studios. Salt and Sanctuary plays like a old school side scrolling metroidvania style, however there's something more to it, it plays a lot like Dark Souls, oh yeah!!!

zklvex.jpg

The game captures really well the essence of his big brother, Salt has some great and awesome boss fights and hidden goods. You start your adventure by creating your character and choosing his class, just like dark souls, you're soon get your fate tested for good.

Salt and sanctuary delivered indeed one of the best soul related games ever, i think this small studio really captured all their love from the masterpiece that is Dark Souls and delivered a fresh experience that captures the player from the get go.

oh yeah there's new game + with stronger bosses too :P

highly recommended!!

• Like 3

1La7fc8f.png

Salt and Sanctuary is a 2D action role-playing video game developed by Ska Studios. Salt and Sanctuary plays like a old school side scrolling metroidvania style, however there's something more to it, it plays a lot like Dark Souls, oh yeah!!!

zklvex.jpg

The game captures really well the essence of his big brother, Salt has some great and awesome boss fights and hidden goods. You start your adventure by creating your character and choosing his class, just like dark souls, you're soon get your fate tested for good.

Salt and sanctuary delivered indeed one of the best soul related games ever, i think this small studio really captured all their love from the masterpiece that is Dark Souls and delivered a fresh experience that captures the player from the get go.

highly recommended!!

Congrats bud :yay:.

I just published the guide too.

• Like 1

1La7fc8f.png

zklvex.jpg

highly recommended!!

Congrats with your new plat Marc! Wow i love your pic for your plat  :wub: How go the trophy hunting ? Soon go plat Catherine  :dance:   

Zoekresultaten

• Like 1

Congrats with your new plat Marc! Wow i love your pic for your plat  :wub: How go the trophy hunting ? Soon go plat Catherine  :dance:   

Zoekresultaten

Hey cassi, indeed :D soon my 100th platinum hunt will return, you should definitely play salt and sanctuary in some point, it's a great game and so so fun.

Glad to see you back

• Like 1

PLATINUM 98 - UNCHARTED 2 AMONG THIEVES REMASTERED

1L393cc8.png

Date of achievement : March, 27 2016

Enjoyment : Kingdom_Hearts_tattoo_design_by_XxSoRAsH Difficult : 5,0

Hardest trophy : Charted : Crushing/ Master thief collection

Uncharted 2 among thieves remastered is as the name implies the remastered/updated version of this classic from the ps3. From the get go the game captures the player with a blast of adrenaline and turns all into a massive explosion of emotions that just doesn't run off throughout the whole game.

15dquyo.jpg 

Uncharted 2 takes our relic/treasure favorite hunter Nathan into the pursue of the elusive Cintamani stone. Falls to us the duty to go against all odds and find this treasure before it falls into the wrong hands, knowing how lucky and safe our hero always finds himself in, prepare for some surprises along the way 

2hdura0.jpg

In the end, uncharted 2 among thieves really is and still one of the best action adventure game to date, studio bluepoint did a wonderful job updating this classic adventure for today standards. With excellent graphics, audio and all running in a smooth 1080p/60fps, this second outing on this incredible franchise still delivers one of the best moments on Nathan's excellent line up.

2lq4jt.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks mate :D indeed she does, matter of fact she's bursting with energy to finally earn her special place

a132j8.gif

Nice nice. I hope to start it soon enough too.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra
  • Like 1