Mah2c' Radiant Garden of Platinums

TwilightSpira

PLATINUM 93 - OLLIOLLI 2 : WELCOME TO OLLIWOOD

1L286831.png

Date of achievement : March,1st 2016

Enjoyment : 9,0  Difficult : 7,0

Hardest Trophy : Certified professional/ I want it all

Welcome to Olliwood, a skateboard game created and published by indie developer roll 7, the game is the definition of finger flipping mayhen, so drop everything you got into this tiny yet awesome platformer game.

sfzbtg.jpg

Regardless of your skills on platformer games, Olliolli introduces new ways of embarking on this grind switch adventure, the game has awesome new modes that allow us to get better into the game, such as tutorials and increasing difficult levels, so if you stuck and not skilled enough to pull a 720 shove it darkslide grind switch, keep practicing and you will soon be the king of loops.

262qnwo.jpg

In the end i was really pleased with my experience, the game has some perfect difficult levels, visuals and sound that easily delivers one of the best platform games on the vita

Congrats buddy! That's a nice UR  :yay:

• Like 1

Very nice UR my friend! Keep up the good work :D

thank you my friend :D gotta impress my peers or else how am i ever be able to become a combo master :P

Welcome to the Olli team, congratulations!! :highfive:

Now you have to join the Pro Nightmare Climbers Team for the ultimate :highfive: (plus Catherine bumping on bed gif) xD

soon soon :D she will bounce all the way to my 100th

Congrats buddy! That's a nice UR :yay:

thanks bud, still not impressive as floorris check list or crowded as floorris impressive signature workshop, but will do :P

How do you guys do it?

You never know, this thread might reach 1,000 replies very soon.

Nice job on your platinum road. Keep it up!

thanks for stopping by mate, i really appreciate. I guess the main reason is having fun and aiming to get better and better :P

thanks

Edited by Mah2c
  • Like 2

PLATINUM 93 - OLLIOLLI 2 : WELCOME TO OLLIWOOD

1L286831.png

Date of achievement : March,1st 2016

Enjoyment : 9,0  Difficult : 7,0

Hardest Trophy : Certified professional/ I want it all

Welcome to Olliwood, a skateboard game created and published by indie developer roll 7, the game is the definition of finger flipping mayhen, so drop everything you got into this tiny yet awesome platformer game.

sfzbtg.jpg

Regardless of your skills on platformer games, Olliolli introduces new ways of embarking on this grind switch adventure, the game has awesome new modes that allow us to get better into the game, such as tutorials and increasing difficult levels, so if you stuck and not skilled enough to pull a 720 shove it darkslide grind switch, keep practicing and you will soon be the king of loops.

262qnwo.jpg

In the end i was really pleased with my experience, the game has some perfect difficult levels, visuals and sound that easily delivers one of the best platform games on the vita

Damn Marc this super awesome plat !!! You are on fire with all your Ultra rare plats  B)  How go SFV so far ?

• Like 2

Damn Marc this super awesome plat !!! You are on fire with all your Ultra rare plats  B)  How go SFV so far ?

thanks cassi :D, actually i'm doing alright with street, since the game will have numerous updates, i'm taking my time with the game. The run for the plat is way longer than i thought before starting it, so i'll just keep playing and enjoying the game

• Like 1

PLATINUM 94 - TESLAGRAD ( VITA )

1L47879f.png

Date of achievement : March,8 2016

Enjoyment : 7,5 Difficult : 3,0

Hardest Trophy : Oleg grief

Teslagrad is a 2D side-scrolling puzzle-platform video game developed and published by Rain Games. We play as a young boy, who suddenly finds himself embroiled in a long forgotten conspiracy involving the despotic king who has ruled the nation with an iron fist for several years.

2e698b5.jpg

The game tells the story with beautiful hand drawn graphics and relaxing music, where players wield the power of electromagnetism to solve puzzles and battle terrors as they work toward learning the secrets of the abandoned Tesla Tower. 

3127dhh.jpg

Embark on this tiny and beautiful adventure to help the last teslamancer discover the truth behind all of this kingdom's tyranny 

• Like 3

PLATINUM 94 - TESLAGRAD ( VITA )

1L47879f.png

Date of achievement : March,8 2016

Enjoyment : 7,5 Difficult : 3,0

Hardest Trophy : Oleg grief

Teslagrad is a 2D side-scrolling puzzle-platform video game developed and published by Rain Games. We play as a young boy, who suddenly finds himself embroiled in a long forgotten conspiracy involving the despotic king who has ruled the nation with an iron fist for several years.

2e698b5.jpg

The game tells the story with beautiful hand drawn graphics and relaxing music, where players wield the power of electromagnetism to solve puzzles and battle terrors as they work toward learning the secrets of the abandoned Tesla Tower. 

3127dhh.jpg

Embark on this tiny and beautiful adventure to help the last teslamancer discover the truth behind all of this kingdom's tyranny 

Congrats with your new plat Marc! Wow Plat pic look very Beautiful  :) i getting close to new plat  :dance: its KH 1.5 after almost 3 years , about time i say  :giggle: and Dragon give me good tips for the game :) i'm almost lvl 100  :yay: i can't not wait for plat  :awesome:

• Like 1

Congrats with your new plat Marc! Wow Plat pic look very Beautiful  :) i getting close to new plat  :dance: its KH 1.5 after almost 3 years , about time i say  :giggle: and Dragon give me good tips for the game :) i'm almost lvl 100  :yay: i can't not wait for plat  :awesome:

Thanks cassi :D congratulations in advance. Kingdom Hearts is the definition of perfection, glad you will platinum. If you need any help let me know

• Like 1

Thanks cassi :D congratulations in advance. Kingdom Hearts is the definition of perfection, glad you will platinum. If you need any help let me know

Is KH 2 hard to plat ? i play a little on my PS2 but i know KH 1.5 by my heart !

This new Keyblade for your 100 Plat is say ;) 

439px-Ultima_Weapon_KH.png

Edited by Cassiopria
  • Like 1

Is KH 2 hard to plat ? i play a little on my PS2 but i know KH 1.5 by my heart !

This new Keyblade for your 100 Plat is say ;) 

439px-Ultima_Weapon_KH.png

it's a great challenge, the XIII replicas fights are amazing, some of then may be challenging at first but it's possible with you try multiple playthroughs. I wanted to experience first hand the critical difficult so I did 100 on my one and only critical playthrough, the trophies stack unlike the original KH

• Like 1

it's a great challenge, the XIII replicas fights are amazing, some of then may be challenging at first but it's possible with you try multiple playthroughs. I wanted to experience first hand the critical difficult so I did 100 on my one and only critical playthrough, the trophies stack unlike the original KH

I all so like to plat all the FF i have all the game waiting on me :) i have only FF 14 plat :) why have all ready the plat for 14, my friend say i can't plat that game that why have all ready plat !

• Like 1

I all so like to plat all the FF i have all the game waiting on me :) i have only FF 14 plat :) why have all ready the plat for 14, my friend say i can't plat that game that why have all ready plat !

that's great Cassi, at least give X your time :D, also there's XIII and the new platinum re release of VII, wonderful games 

• Like 1

PLATINUM 95 - UNCHARTED DRAKE'S FORTUNE REMASTERED

1L54495c.png

Date of achievement : March,15 2016

Enjoyment :Kingdom_Hearts_tattoo_design_by_XxSoRAsH  Difficult : 6,0

Hardest Trophy : Charted: Crushing

Uncharted Drake's fortune remastered is the new enhanced version from this epic naughty dog franchise.

znonkk.jpg

Take control of Drake in this incredible debut adventure 

From the get go you notice how beautiful the game looks on the ps4, bluepoint did a excellent upgrade on the game, colors are vivid, graphics crispier and all textures and resolution on glorious 1080p 60fps makes the game indeed way more beautiful and fun to play.

rt1g8n.jpg

So if you ever wondered why this beloved franchise is what it is, try this wonderful new collection for the ps4.

• Like 4

1L54495c.png

Uncharted Drake's fortune remastered is the new enhanced version from this epic naughty dog franchise.

znonkk.jpg

From the get go you notice how beautiful the game looks on the ps4, bluepoint did a excellent upgrade on the game, colors are vivid, graphics crispier and all textures and resolution on glorious 1080p 60fps makes the game indeed way more beautiful and fun to play.

rt1g8n.jpg

So if you ever wondered why this beloved franchise is what it is, try this wonderful new collection for the ps4.

Congrats buddy :). Great memories!  xD

• Like 1

Congrats buddy :). Great memories!  xD

thanks bud. The game plays just as great and reminded me how awesome uncharted is :)

Congratulations on Crushing!  Uncharted Remastered looks beautiful.  I just finished Uncharted recently on PS3 and thought it looked wonderful on that console already.

thanks audio, it indeed does look beautiful. The new graphics and resolution made the game incredible.

• Like 1

1L54495c.png

znonkk.jpg

rt1g8n.jpg

Congrats bud :yay:. Are you going to play the all 3 games back-to-back?

• Like 1

Gratz again for your latest plat mate :yay: :yay:

P.S: I see what you did there with Shadow Rise  :eyebrow: A hook to keep reading for us males, eh? :pimp:

Btw, which character did you clear for challenges?

• Like 1

PLATINUM 96 - PERSONA 4 ARENA ULTIMAX

1Lc117e0.png

Date of achievement : March,16 2016

Enjoyment :9,0  Difficult : 7,0

Hardest Trophy : Don't think, feel!/ Arena domination

Persona 4 Arena ultimax is a upgraded and kind of sequel to the first arena,like the previous title, Persona 4 arena ultimax gather characters from both Persona 4 and 3 in battle using a variety of special moves, combos, and Persona abilities. There's also the addition of shadow types, anyone familiar with persona universe, knows how awesome and insightful they were.

2mo6smb.gif

There's new modes like arena, a survival kind of mode that indeed packs quite a challenge at later levels and a enhanced story mode, with new chapters and story. Apart from new modes, there's also the addition of 8 new characters including, sho, a X faced badass new character.

In the end Persona 4 arena ultimax packs everything that made the first outing a great game and enhances to a new level, it was recently a free game from plus, so no excuses here. 

Go forth and PERSOONAAA!!!

20h3iic.gif

lastly a gigantic thank you to my mate Hemiak for helping me in the long grind in network mode, thanks mate :D

Congrats bud, another very nice addition :yay:.

• Like 1