Mah2c' Radiant Garden of Platinums

TwilightSpira

Awesome bud, good luck in advance with Catherine. How is Resident Evil 0?

Thank you so much bud, actually the time with Catherine is drawing near, guess what I just conquered but it's still to be updated :D

Resident evil 0 still a blast and looks beautiful, having so much fun with the game, is also one of the hardest re games in my opinion, making even more worthwhile and fun

• Like 1

Thank you so much bud, actually the time with Catherine is drawing near, guess what I just conquered but it's still to be updated :D

Resident evil 0 still a blast and looks beautiful, having so much fun with the game, is also one of the hardest re games in my opinion, making even more worthwhile and fun

Awesome, have fun :D.

PLATINUM 90 - DEMON'S SOULS

1L7a50b2.png

Date of achievement: January 19th 2016

Enjoyment : Kingdom_Hearts_tattoo_design_by_XxSoRAsHDifficult : 7,0

Hardest Trophy : Rogue/Soldier's Trophy

Demon's Souls is and will always be the perfect example of how incredible and beautiful this series turned out be, with perfect gameplay mechanics and perfect atmosphere that even after 8 years still a blast to play

1601210152210089.jpg

Demon's souls is set in the kingdom of Boletaria, ruled by the aging King Allant XII. Because of his greed, the king searched for power and prosperity through a dark ritual of channeling the power of souls that brought unprecedented prosperity to Boletaria, until the Deep Fog covered the land's and unleashed powerful demons throughout the land, many warriors lost their lives in pursuit of those souls, and we must stop the cause of all this as a human or a fallen soul.

With excellent difficult level and wonderful surprises, this demon slayer quest is one of the best games you can get even after all this years, knowing how impressive the sequels and spiritual successors were, reaching the highs of bloodborne, i can only hope they would allows us a another visit on the kingdom of Boletaria.

1601210209560100.gif

lastly thank you hpknight for helping me on the last grind

Nicely done bud, congrats :yay:. Demon's Souls is one of my favourite PS3 games.

• Like 1

Thanks bud :D i agree with you, top 5 alongside the last of us, dead space 2, final fantasy XIII and Catherine :D

Finished my first playthrough of resident evil 0 such a awesome game

Demon's Souls is in my personal top 10  with Mass Effect 2, Mass Effect 3, Dragon Age Origins, Dragon Age Inquisition, Uncharted 2, Dark Souls, Ratchet & Clank Tools of Destruction, and Overlord.

Nicely done bud :yay:, how many more until you get the plat? I've almost platted The Legend of Korra, just have to do all the tutorials.

• Like 1

Demon's Souls is in my personal top 10  with Mass Effect 2, Mass Effect 3, Dragon Age Origins, Dragon Age Inquisition, Uncharted 2, Dark Souls, Ratchet & Clank Tools of Destruction, and Overlord.

Nicely done bud :yay:, how many more until you get the plat? I've almost platted The Legend of Korra, just have to do all the tutorials.

That's a wonderful top 10 bud, mass effect 2 is awesome, definitely top 10, dark souls would probably be there too, however is the only game from th souls series I didn't play and don't have the platinum

The last of us

Dead space 2

Demons souls

Final fantasy XIII

Catherine

Nino kuni

Mass effect 2

Uncharted 2

Infamous 2

Heavy rain

Sounds about right :D

Re 0 is at some point a long platinum, requires multiple playthroughs and has some twists like don't save, no healing, speed run trophies , it's amazing trough, this is resident evil :D

OH and off course my top 10 is PS3 games no remastered or remake game, so no kingdom hearts and final fantasy X , Top 5 would be then :P

dark souls would probably be there too, however is the only game from th souls series I didn't play and don't have the platinum

OH and off course my top 10 is PS3 games no remastered or remake game, so no kingdom hearts and final fantasy X , Top 5 would be then :P

You should try it some day bud.

Yeah me too, I didn't add Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2.

• Like 1

PLATINUM 91 - RESIDENT EVIL 0 HD

1Lfcb9c2.png

Date of achievement : January, 29 2016

Enjoyment : Kingdom_Hearts_tattoo_design_by_XxSoRAsH Difficult : 6,5

Hardest Trophy : From zero to hero/ that's serious business

Resident Evil 0 HD is a remaster version from the classic from the Gamecube, first released way back on 2002, the game still one of the best and most atmospheric horror games, this classic RE game takes everything they learned from the outstanding REmake, such as gorgeous visuals, audio and a excellent sense of dread.

10ds20l.jpg 

Resident Evil 0 tells everything that happened prior the first game and incident on the original resident game game, you play as Rebecca and a so fugitive Billy, throughout the game you will discover the origins of the creation of the T-virus and their hybrids, making this excellent game a wonderful place to start after the perfect REmake game.

At the end of my journey, i can say that they indeed delivered the best possible remaster from both games, this version is beautiful and plays beautifully, no problem whatsoever found on my 6 fun playthrough on the game, embark on this crazy twisted world and witness the birth of one of the most iconic and loved franchises.

53joev.jpg

Congrats bud :yay:, another great addition and one step closer to triple digits.

• Like 1

1Lfcb9c2.png

Date of achievement : January, 292016

Enjoyment : Kingdom_Hearts_tattoo_design_by_XxSoRAsH Difficult : 6,5

Resident Evil 0 HD is a remaster version from the classic from the Gamecube, first released way back on 2002, the game still one of the best and most atmospheric horror games, this classic RE game takes everything they learned from the outstanding REmake, such as gorgeous visuals, audio and a excellent sense of dread.

10ds20l.jpg

Resident Evil 0 tells everything that happened prior the first game and incident on the original resident evil game, you play as Rebecca and a so fugitive Billy, throughout the game you will discover the origins of the creation of the T-virus and their hybrids, making this excellent game a wonderful place to start after the perfect REmake game.

At the end of my journey, i can say that they indeed delivered the best possible remaster from both games, this version is beautiful and plays beautifully, no problem whatsoever found on my 6 fun playthrough on the game, embark on this crazy twisted world and witness the birth of one of the most iconic and loved franchises.

53joev.jpg

Congrats buddy! That's a nice plat to have. :D

Keep it up bro. Looking forward to see you hitting triple digits soon!  :yay:

• Like 1

PLATINUM 90 - DEMON'S SOULS

1L7a50b2.png

Date of achievement: January 19th 2016

Enjoyment : Kingdom_Hearts_tattoo_design_by_XxSoRAsHDifficult : 7,0

Hardest Trophy : Rogue/Soldier's Trophy

Demon's Souls is and will always be the perfect example of how incredible and beautiful this series turned out be, with perfect gameplay mechanics and perfect atmosphere that even after 8 years still a blast to play

1601210152210089.jpg

Demon's souls is set in the kingdom of Boletaria, ruled by the aging King Allant XII. Because of his greed, the king searched for power and prosperity through a dark ritual of channeling the power of souls that brought unprecedented prosperity to Boletaria, until the Deep Fog covered the land's and unleashed powerful demons throughout the land, many warriors lost their lives in pursuit of those souls, and we must stop the cause of all this as a human or a fallen soul.

With excellent difficult level and wonderful surprises, this demon slayer quest is one of the best games you can get even after all this years, knowing how impressive the sequels and spiritual successors were, reaching the highs of bloodborne, i can only hope they would allows us a another visit on the kingdom of Boletaria.

1601210209560100.gif

lastly thank you hpknight for helping me on the last grind

1Lfcb9c2.png

Date of achievement : January, 292016

Enjoyment : Kingdom_Hearts_tattoo_design_by_XxSoRAsH Difficult : 6,5

10ds20l.jpg

Resident Evil 0 tells everything that happened prior the first game and incident on the original resident evil game, you play as Rebecca and a so fugitive Billy, throughout the game you will discover the origins of the creation of the T-virus and their hybrids, making this excellent game a wonderful place to start after the perfect REmake game.

53joev.jpg

Congrats with your 2 new plats !!! its good january for you with damn good plats ;) i was hoping that get 2 play this month but have next month :( i have 3 Pre orders for next month :) gravity rush remastered, unravel and Street fighter V :)

Congrats buddy! That's a nice plat to have. :D

Keep it up bro. Looking forward to see you hitting triple digits soon!  :yay:

Thanks bud :) really excited to be a 100th plat holder :D

Congrats with your 2 new plats !!! its good january for you with damn good plats ;) i was hoping that get 2 play this month but have next month :( i have 3 Pre orders for next month :) gravity rush remastered, unravel and Street fighter V :)

Thanks cassi, missed you here, haha :P don't worry that all plats will come to you, recently you got some awesome ones.

Lets make street V our first actual coop game? I'll get the game on launch and would be awesome, unravel I'll also get, gravity I'll wait for a sale, loved the game and platinum on my vita, so at least I want to see the controls and beautiful graphics before gravity 2

• Like 2

Thanks cassi, missed you here, haha :P don't worry that all plats will come to you, recently you got some awesome ones.

Lets make street V our first actual coop game? I'll get the game on launch and would be awesome, unravel I'll also get, gravity I'll wait for a sale, loved the game and platinum on my vita, so at least I want to see the controls and beautiful graphics before gravity 2

lol I know sorry for that i not so much stop in :( Yeah is true, I'm do plat race with effdeegee 2016 platinum count race :) I don't know much about SFV but i will play it :)

Gravity had nice Dynamic Theme with the pre order :)  and Unravel will be awesome indeed  ;)

• Like 1

lol I know sorry for that i not so much stop in :( Yeah is true, I'm do plat race with effdeegee 2016 platinum count race :) I don't know much about SFV but i will play it :)

Gravity had nice Dynamic Theme with the pre order :) and Unravel will be awesome indeed ;)

That's okay cassi, dont worry :D looks so beautiful, from one perspective I'm sad that one of best vita games isn't exclusive anymore, however giving then to a broader range of gamers, we are allowed the sequel and so many more games from this series. Edited by Mah2c
  • Like 1

Check it out cassi :D

Street looks so awesome, I really hope you can get the game soon.

• Like 1

Check it out cassi :D

Street looks so awesome, I really hope you can get the game soon.

damn you are bad ass in SFV it look damn cool ! i see you and Zajac9999 are playing Rack N Ruin ?

after you plat it you and Zajac9999 make a trophy guide? lol i need one i don't know ware to go :(

• Like 2

damn you are bad ass in SFV it look damn cool ! i see you and Zajac9999 are playing Rack N Ruin ?

after you plat it you and Zajac9999 make a trophy guide? lol i need one i don't know ware to go :(

Thanks cassi :D glad you liked my videos, the game is indeed fun, I'll talk with my friend zajac to know if he's up for it, I could record video guides to help you on the trophies.

• Like 1