So what were your choices? *spoilers*

katniss1444

I sided with Amita for the first time, then Sabal the second and third times. Ultimately I went with her for the final mission though it was a hard choice for me. But as it turns out, both of them are actually terrible leaders, which you find out if you see their respective epilogues or whatever. They both basically become extreme in their methods and do terrible things, so in the end it doesn't matter. That said, I'm glad I let Sabal live, even if there's no real impact in letting him go or not. I actually killed Amita after her little post-game cut-scene, not that I think that had any real impacts either. Though it was satisfying because she was kind of a bitch anyway.

As for Noore... yeah I listened her out but that didn't really do much good. I also didn't kill Min because I wanted to see what he had to say. And he never really seemed to have hostile intentions toward Ajay. I thought it was hilarious when I found out if you just waited at the beginning of the game he would come back and the game would end pretty much the same way it does (aside from the helicopter bit) if you hear him out after having gone through the whole game.

So, overall I don't think the choices were really necessary. Though I guess they weren't as dumb as Far Cry 3. I kinda prefer when there's just one story to see, because otherwise I'm just left thinking about the other possible outcomes and whatnot. Unless the game is really built around choices, like Fallout or something, I just don't think they should be forced in games.

• 1 month later...

1) Overall I sided with Amita. Although for the first choice mission I sided with Sabaal because I thought that people lives are more important than some intel that we know nothing about and may or may not be important. After getting to know Sabaal better, I wanted nothing to do with him anymore and sided wit Amita for the rest of the game. Progress > Traditions that objectify little girls

2) I heard Noore out. While the things she did were horrible, she did it for the family. I mean, think about the things Ajay did just to fulfill his mother's last wishes. Is he any better than Noore?

3) I let Pagan live. Honestly, I was so fed up with Golden Path and their bullshit that every moment I got to talk with Pagan was a bliss. He's awesome. 

EDIT: Just killed Amita as well. As expected she went mad with power and I had to put her down. Really love the fact that the game actually lets you do that :D

Edited by darkdante14

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I really regret taking the "Bad Ending." I wish I had the foresight to back up the save because I didn't realize I wouldn't be able to retry the final decision. Or what would have been really cool is if in the post game you could get high from Reggie and Yogi, and in the trip re-experience the final encounter with Pagan Min.

I heard Noore out.

I only agreed with Amita for the first decision or two, and then I turned against her and ended up killing her for Sabal.

Edited by DeadStanley

I sided with Amita, listened to Noore (Kinda shocked that she killed herself), and I listened to Pagan Min. I might go back and play the storyline again and see what happens if my decisions were reversed. Games that have multiple endings amuse me, like The Walking Dead, Infamous, Far Cry. So much could take place and it bothers me knowing I haven't experienced every possible ending.

• 3 weeks later...

I sided consistently with Sabal because Amita wanted to turn Kyrat into a drug state and winners don't do drugs. Then Sabal started showing his true colors toward the end and I started to regret that decision, especially seeing Bhadra's reaction upon being brought to Jalendu Temple for her coronation, but it doesn't matter either way because both Sabal and Amita are shady as hell.

I brought De Pleur in alive to the Golden Path rather than let him die in the City of Pain. Kind of cruel that he's stuck in a cage constantly forced to listen to his daughter's ring tone, but fuck that guy.

I didn't shoot Noore because she's really as much a victim as anyone else is in this, and I can't bring Ajay to shoot a woman.

When Sabal set me on the task of assassinating Amita, I let her go alive. Again, I can't bring Ajay to shoot a woman.

When faced with the choice of shooting Pagan Min, I chose to hear him out because that's by far the better ending. When he tried to get away though, I RPG'd the shit out of his helicopter. Deposed leaders in third world countries have a nasty habit of coming back out of exile to cause more trouble, so my aim was to prevent that.

When facing Sabal again post-credits, I shot him in the back. Ajay doesn't like being played for a fool.

I've played through the game 3 times. The I sided with Sabal the 1st time (Let Amita go), Amita the 2nd time (Let Sabal go), and Sabal the 3rd time (Killed Amita).

Amita pissed me off so much that after the cut scene at the end (In the village, where she was having villagers pulled out of their homes), I put one in the back of her head as she was walking across a bridge in front of me. I was disappointed that outside of the guy she was walking with...nobody cared. In my mind, I took over, lol

Pegan- I generally liked the guy, so I let him live...twice. The 3rd time, I blew his chopper out of the sky with a rocket launcher. Good ending still, no Pegan.

De Pleur lived every time, he deserved what he got. I heard Noore out every time as well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Overall I sided with Amita. Chose Sabal in the end though, but let Amita live.
Heard Noore out, and killed Pagan Min instantly :P

Think I'll go replay the game now to see the ''good'' ending ;o

Edited by Davidov34
typo

At first I sided with Sabal, but I believe I sided with Amita for the last two missions. Both of them were bad leaders, so I eventually decided that none of them should rule. I killed Sabal as Amita asked me to do, then I went to meet up with Pagan Min and let him fly off in a helicopter, before I went to the city where you meet Amita after the story is over and killed her. I'm not sure what happens after that, but it can't be much worse than what she did to the country. I also listened to Noore, but unfortunately she decided to kill herself.

• 7 months later...

Sided with Amita on every last decision. Was at a loss when dialogue was trying to suggest it was a hard and sad thing to kill Sabal. It wasnt. At all.

Heard Noore out and did regret that one. Was expecting a way for her to live but nope. Shouldve just killled her before making her all the more miserable.

Let Pagan fly off. Wasnt about to kill one of the few characters i liked.