Easy/Fast Ultra-rare Plats?

playstar99

Because 99% of actual PS players never plat anything.  The ones that care about plats come to this site, and make all the plats seem a LOT more common than they are.  But, we are competing with each other and not with the casuals, right?

In my opinion, don't hunting trophies doesn't mean you're just a casual gamer. I know many hardcore gamers who don't go for trophies. I consider myself a hardcore gamer, because I enjoy a professional gaming experience (AAA console games) and not just facebook or tablet games and because I spend a lot of hours playing on my consoles. Enjoying (or being obsessed about) collecting trophies and completing games just makes you a trophy hunter, not a gamer. But this is just my opinion, of course...

• Like 1

Because 99% of actual PS players never plat anything.  The ones that care about plats come to this site, and make all the plats seem a LOT more common than they are.  But, we are competing with each other and not with the casuals, right?

not true imo. Actual trophy hunters go to PSNTL. PSNP is like the mid point between those who hunt and those who dont.

Another easy UR plat would be terraria if you have somewho to give you all the items needed.

In my opinion, don't hunting trophies doesn't mean you're just a casual gamer. I know many hardcore gamers who don't go for trophies. I consider myself a hardcore gamer, because I enjoy a professional gaming experience (AAA console games) and not just facebook or tablet games and because I spend a lot of hours playing on my consoles. Enjoying (or being obsessed about) collecting trophies and completing games just makes you a trophy hunter, not a gamer. But this is just my opinion, of course...

I was being a bit facetious in my post about the difference between "us" and "casuals".  However, it IS true that the vast majority of Playstation owners don't get any plats, or only get the ones that are unmissable like TWD, because they only play a game through once or twice and would rather play something new than grind on an existing game.  A lot of them have no interest in doing Nightmare runs or multiplayer.  That is why PSN plats are much MUCH rarer than they would be on a trophy hunting site like this one.

not true imo. Actual trophy hunters go to PSNTL. PSNP is like the mid point between those who hunt and those who dont.

Another easy UR plat would be terraria if you have somewho to give you all the items needed.

Well, people join this site because they ARE trophy hunters, otherwise, really, what is the point?  It's a site about trophies, other people interested in trophies, and how to get more trophies.  :)  Yes, there are sites that are more hardcore than this one, but that doesn't mean people here aren't hunting trophies.  If they were just gamers talking about games they would be on one of a million other gaming sites or forums.

I went back to Mirrors Edge after a few years and, with a few walk throughs, I found it to be quite easy and fun. The time trials were the only toss ups on difficulty. But it is a well deserved platinum once obtained. And a highly looked up to plat. (As seen by others on this sight) I would say give that a try since it was free a few days ago. Makes you feel like you are actually on the Edge of a mirror.