Easy/Fast Ultra-rare Plats?

playstar99

Hello there, 

I would like to expand my Ultra-rare platinum section.

I'm searching for PS3/PS4/PSV (rather PS3) games where the plat is quickly unlockable or where the game include the trophies are just simple (which means no hours of online boosting, hunting thousands of collectibles, closed/empty server, no bugs etc.  :blah: )

Would be very thankful for some advice  :popcorn:

Edit: I may have expressed myself wrong (sorry if), but with "easy" i meant simple games without any unavoidable obstacles and glitches/bugs ... all these things which makes a plat nearly inaccessible ... 

Edited by playstar99

I don't think you'll find a long list of these.

If the plat is hard or very grindy, it will be rarer (unless it is commonly hacked). If it's easy or fast to plat, it will not be rare for very long.

You're asking for someone to tell you where the albino polar bears live, when in fact they are incredibly rare if they exist at all.

If you ignore the fact that rarity on PSNP is taken from a smaller pool, and look at the actual PSN platinum rarities then you'll probably find that your collection is already quite substantial.

Edit: You're almost there on Killzone: Shadowfall. That's still an ultra-rare.

Edited by StrickenBiged
  • Like 1

I have 2 ultra rares and both of them were easy: Grand Theft Auto V and Crysis 3..Gta V was long (over 150 hours) but not that hard except few stunt jumps and knife flights. Crysis 3 was very short as a ultra rare and none of the trophies were hard. Just look the guide for collectibles and you'll be fine. Few online trophies can be tricky to get too but nothing hard... Both games are really enjoyable too. :)

Depending what you skill level in certain genres? If you want to go for easy ultras, jump into the fighting ones, Soul caliber 5, Injustice, Marvel V Capcom 3, to some extent. Street Fighter 4 is a no go unless you know the basics off by hand, also you need to be in the dojo (game) 24/7. 

Dyad is the probably the most straightforward Ultra rare plat there is. Just have to beat the 26 trophy levels. Some levels are quite difficult but it isn't a very long plat dood.

Wouldnt really say its easy though. Game took a toll on me. I almost threw up playing it. All the colors and whatnot. Felt like i was 1 step away from the hospital.

Games pretty good though. Might have to endure it and take some dramamin or whatever and get over it.

also there wasnt near enough Doods in that post. im emburrassed for you.

Edited by killerJAZZ420

Wouldnt really say its easy though. Game took a toll on me. I almost threw up playing it. All the colors and whatnot. Felt like i was 1 step away from the hospital.

Games pretty good though. Might have to endure it and take some dramamin or whatever and get over it.

also there wasnt near enough Doods in that post. im emburrassed for you.

Yeah definitely not easy but just meant it is really clear what as to be done. No collectibles, no grinding, and nothing missable dood.

Pffft I only need one dood there, you trying to be a goon telling me how to live this prinny life dood?