Easy/Fast Ultra-rare Plats?

playstar99

According to PS4 Sony - not to psnprofiles - anything below 5% is ultra rare so: Uncharted 1 3.4% have platinum. Uncharted 2 have 2.8% platinum Borderlands: 4.4% Deus Ex 1.4% Uncharted 3: 1.5% Mass Effect 2: 2.9% Oddworld Strangers Wrath: 2.7% Resident 5: 3.2% Splinter Cell HD 1.9% Dead Island 1.0% Splinter Cell Pandora tomorrow HD 3.0% Splinter Cell Chaos theory 2.3% thief 0.5% Metro LAst Light redux 1.8% Metro 2033 Redux 1.8% The LAst of Us 0.5%  Call of dusty ghosts 0.4%  Pixel Junk 0.9% and more most of them was easy or a little challange. There was annoying trophy and time consuming, but that what make them ultra or rare platinum.

Look at deus ex its ultra rare and why? beacuse YOU MUST sneak and dont kill anyone. I did this 3 time in row (didnt have that time anything to play) but friends make only 70% of trophy. Juest didnt want, or couldnt. Dead Island? EASY! but theres glitch for one trophy thats all. 3 games of Splinter Cell? Easy but those are old and you also must sneak and if i remeber goo you must play this twice - but i dont say for sure. So dont look for ultra rare games, but play those which you like and you will have platinum rare in no time. Just play WHAT YOU IKe.

• Like 1

Check out the Fifa games that are currently still online, most of them are UR and take bout 2-3 days to get plat.

Plat FIFA Street in 2-3 days and I will come to bow to you.

According to PS4 Sony - not to psnprofiles - anything below 5% is ultra rare so: Uncharted 1 3.4% have platinum. Uncharted 2 have 2.8% platinum Borderlands: 4.4% Deus Ex 1.4% Uncharted 3: 1.5% Mass Effect 2: 2.9% Oddworld Strangers Wrath: 2.7% Resident 5: 3.2% Splinter Cell HD 1.9% Dead Island 1.0% Splinter Cell Pandora tomorrow HD 3.0% Splinter Cell Chaos theory 2.3% thief 0.5% Metro LAst Light redux 1.8% Metro 2033 Redux 1.8% The LAst of Us 0.5%  Call of dusty ghosts 0.4%  Pixel Junk 0.9% and more most of them was easy or a little challange. There was annoying trophy and time consuming, but that what make them ultra or rare platinum.

Look at deus ex its ultra rare and why? beacuse YOU MUST sneak and dont kill anyone. I did this 3 time in row (didnt have that time anything to play) but friends make only 70% of trophy. Juest didnt want, or couldnt. Dead Island? EASY! but theres glitch for one trophy thats all. 3 games of Splinter Cell? Easy but those are old and you also must sneak and if i remeber goo you must play this twice - but i dont say for sure. So dont look for ultra rare games, but play those which you like and you will have platinum rare in no time. Just play WHAT YOU IKe.

According to Sony, almost every Plat is UR...

Call of Duty Ghosts on PS3 is still classified as an ultra rare at the moment and I have no idea why. I obtained platinum for PS4 in less than 4 days (a very rare instead of ultra) it took me 3 weeks for the ps3 version but that was ONLY because I was working on 5 other games at the same time. If I would have played straight through like I did with the PS4 version, it would have been the exact same.

Terraria CAN be a fast ultra rare platinum if you are playing along with someone who can supply you with trophy related items and has worlds built that make unlocking some of the harder or time consuming trophies really quick & easy. Inbox me if you are interested in this particular plat and want to know who is good for this...

Edited by merciful84

From what I understand the following games are all incredibly fast, incredibly easy, ultra-rare platinums:

Shadow of the Colossus

Catherine

Super MonkeyBall: Banana Splitz

Max Payne 3

Call of Duty: World at War

Final Fantasy XIX: A Realm Reborn

Child of Eden

Star Ocean: The Last Hope international

Yep!  That should do it.  Have fun! :P

• Like 3

From what I understand the following games are all incredibly fast, incredibly easy, ultra-rare platinums:

Shadow of the Colossus

Catherine

Super MonkeyBall: Banana Splitz

Max Payne 3

Call of Duty: World at War

Final Fantasy XIX: A Realm Reborn

Child of Eden

Star Ocean: The Last Hope international

Yep! That should do it. Have fun! :P

Max Payne&Catherine easy? Star Ocean&FF14 fast? xD gimmie sum of whatever you're smoking dude!

Ot: pretty much everything has been said, is it just me or have we been getting this question asked at least once a month now?

Edited by Demigod
  • Like 1

Max Payne&Catherine easy? Star Ocean&FF14 fast? xD gimmie sum of whatever you're smoking dude!

Ot: pretty much everything has been said, is it just me or have we been getting this question asked at least once a month now?

It's called sarcasm.  C'mon.  The guy is asking for a needle in a haystack.  He wants The Golden Unicorn.  It's like what other people are saying on here.  if it's super fast and easy to platinum, it isn't gonna be ultra-rare.  I was trolling him a little bit.  I have to have a little fun! :)

FYI, I am by no means a troll or a mean person, but he's looking to play "trophy whore" games for platinums and expects them to be ultra-rare.  It was just begging for me to have some fun with it, that's all.

Edited by Spider-Man916
  • Like 2

It's called sarcasm.  C'mon.  The guy is asking for a needle in a haystack.  He wants The Golden Unicorn.  It's like what other people are saying on here.  if it's super fast and easy to platinum, it isn't gonna be ultra-rare.  I was trolling him a little bit.  I have to have a little fun! :)

Well fine, but tell me one thing.... Can I backpeddle on my comment? Lol

• Like 1

Easy UR's? That's kinda hard to answer, what comes to my mind is: Terraria, Mirror Edge, the Little Big Planet's, Soul Calibur V, Marvel vs Capcom 3, Persona 4 Arena ULTIMAX, Metal Gear Solid 2 (Vita), Battlefield 3.  Also if u want more UR plats "Work Hard, Play Hard" :3

Edited by Zanzarro

I will say that mine the most rare platinum - according to PSNProfiles - is Killzone Shadow FAll - which wasnt so hard but only time consuming, and Dead Nation, where you must be patient if you die for 30 time in row on hardcore (after 31 you will know how to play :)). And its not so hard as i wrote. But still i prefer PS4 Sony counting, beacuse they show real numbers. How so? From my "friends" (there aobut 30 of them) im the only one who have account here. Players who have played Dead Island on PSNProfiles platinum have 8.57% of gamers. And on sony PS4 only 1.0% have finished this game. So yeah i like counting Sony much better, they show REAL numbers, and PSNProfiles show only those who have REGISTERED HERE (and they small number of all 11 milions of players PS4), not all of gameres who have game.

Just saying.

According to Sony, almost every Plat is UR...

Because 99% of actual PS players never plat anything.  The ones that care about plats come to this site, and make all the plats seem a LOT more common than they are.  But, we are competing with each other and not with the casuals, right?