Moon

aguiar31

Every 20th wave you reach a boss level, which is the last wave in a location’s set of waves. Bosses are fairly easy to beat, but do have regular enemies before them in a level so you have to be sure not to lose too many shields before facing the boss. My preferred strategy for all the bosses was to use a smart bomb at the beginning to deal with the regular enemies, then take out the weapons on each side of the boss before worrying about the main body. After you destroy all the weapons simply attack the body of the boss until it is destroyed....

Taken from http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/titan-attacks-/234139-titan-attacks-ps4-ps3-psvita-trophy-guide-roadmap.html

• Like 1

oh the moon is simple. wait til titan lol. but really you just need to have at least three shields to be on the safe side when you get to it. and be sure to properly upgrade your weapons etc. don't waste all your money on maxing your shields and smart bombs. alittle practice and you wont need them really anyways. hope that helped alittle. only upgrade your shields and smart bombs after you have maxed everythign else out since they are the cheapest

Edited by funboy1246

I'm on the Titan levels right now. Any tips for passing it? I already have 3 add-ons on my ship and i'm playing to get either the more bullets upgrade or the weapon strenght upgrade. Any tips on that? Reached wave 92 i think and died. The option button on the PS4 DS is poorly placed....

• 3 weeks later...

Have to say of all the final level battles Moon was the hardest for me.  My tip would be for anyone struggling with it to go back and play earth and ensure you upgrade your tank as much as you can so that by the time you get to the moon final battle you have a strong tank to beat it.  The other levels after that are simple enough and beat them up to Titan in one sitting.

Keep pressing the shoot button actually made the game pretty easy O.O, but thanks for your tips anyway.

This is key if you have the extra cannon's. They won't fire as often if you just hold down the button and they're very powerful tools against the bosses. Don't waste money on sheilds and bombs. Upgrade your main cannon and get as many extra cannons as you can first.

It's the most difficult boss in the game, but still easy. If you are having trouble start over from the level 20 Moon. Make sure you dont lose lives by restarting if you do. Then put your upgrades to additional guns, gun power and extra ammo. Make sure you have atleast 4 shields when you get to the boss. Start off by bombing the normal enemies. Then let your side guns carry you to victory.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Still you can do the Titan final boss easily with no shields, I only had one when I did it. It's only hardest at first since it will be shooting with all it's  weapons, play cautiously as everytime you destroy 1 part of it, it will get easier and easier until it gets destroyed (Which is much quicker than you think.)

• 3 weeks later...

I was buying upgrades the wrong way, so I had to start the game over from scratch and it helped a lot.

If you get hit (even once), quit and reload the game from the last wave you were on. This is because the multiplier is essential to getting more money for the better upgrades. Don't bother buying shields until you're at a boss wave (wave 20/40/60/80/100). Just keep getting upgrades for your ship... especially extra bullets and bullet power. Add-on's are good too but not as important. Save recharge for last.

Doing this, I was able to blow past the whole game quickly. And the moon boss was a joke with a loaded setup instead of wasting money on shields. But when you get to the Titan levels, don't feel ashamed to spam smart bombs and just cheese past the levels that way. Those last 20 waves are no joke.

• Like 1