What are your plans for your game collection?

Fierce_DeityX1

Since christmas is coming up, I thought this was a good question. What are your plans for your game collection? What games do you want? Do you want some game posters,a console, maybe even some figurines? Whatever it is, post it!

My plans are quite full:

-i want some games that are not FPS games, maybe square enix.

-maybe a poster

-some models.

I'd be absolutely thrilled to have one of these...

ps4_20_10-e1417601083487.jpg

However, that is not going to happen so realistically I'd be happy with some shelves to store my games as well as some of my collector's edition items. I might also pick up a Retron 5 so I can play my NES, SNES, Genesis, Game Boy games and more on the HD television in my bedroom.  

Parker

• Like 1

61V%2BJ0tBBlL._SL1000_.jpg

Right now I have 4 of them, after the 2 I last ordered just arrived yesterday.  One is for PS2/PS3 games, one is for Sega games (SMS, Genesis, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, and 32X), one of the two I just got is currently PS4/Wii U, and the last one...who knows?

Other than that, Dragon Age Inquisition (PS4), Sonic Boom Wii U, Walking Dead S1/S2 (PS4), and Wolf Among Us (PS4)

Already got most of my Christmas shopping done, so I don't have to rush like most years. 

MY DREAMS:

-more JRPGS

-more Visual Novels

-complete Final Fantasy games

-oooh... game posters pls... like FF posters...

-AF also.. *drools* planning to buy Project Diva AF TBH...

-THAT 20th PS anniversary PS4 ~_~

meh... dunno if one of them will come true in near future...

I hope I get Project Diva f 2nd for Christmas. Last year I got the first one and got to play it for hours non-stop during Christmas break. I'm also planning to ask for one of the older Disgaea games for a pollyanna I'm in. I've been meaning to try out the series for a while.

I am going to buy myself Tears to Tiara 2 and Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F2.  I might snag Ys for Vita while it's on sale on Amazon for $19.99.

Eventually, probably next weekend, I am going to put together a book shelf I bought to house my games since my PS4 takes up all the shelf space left on my TV stand.  When assembled it should look like the picture below.  I kinda wished I saw Lady Lilith's shelves before I purchased this.

61BHE4CuVVL._SL1260_.jpg

Edited by Bucknerd