Thoughts on trophies

Now that the trophy list for Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2 has been revealed, what do you guys think so far? I for one cannot wait to play as both Histoire and Kei Jinguji. Aside from that, the rest seems to be pretty easy and self-explanatory.

Edited by GarciaFever
  • Like 3

Pretty good list, pretty much Rebirth 1 list with additional endings.

100M credits again... =D

Dungeon Master should be interesting. =)

And wow, dat Platinum description xD

There seams to be 6 less trophies then the Original game's set, but The images look pretty cute(No bondage looking ones..lol).

It makes sense. Trophies are Chapter-related rather than CG related.

My thoughts would that it would be really nice if you added the game title to the post title, because this thread comes up so much, we never know what game it's about (until you click into it) :o

I think it's pretty self-explaining if you just check the category as well as the name of the thread.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

I don't use the front end of the site to check forums, so no it's not

How do you search the forums then because as far as i know, you can always see the category.

2vrv3av.jpg

28tjqd0.jpg

The trophies are mostly what we'd expect from it. I really hope they mix up the trophy images soon, since now they all kidna look the same. 

Altough you gotta love the plat name! xD

Edited by xZoneHunter

• 1 month later...

So I don't have to play Mk2 before I play this right? This is the same story more or less? Less than a week to go =D

Anyone know what Stella's dungeon is all about? I intend to platinum this game when it releases but I haven't seen to much regarding it.

I looked this up aswell and found a post on Playstationtrophies.org

"Basically, you send this girl into a dungeon and after a set period of time (anywhere from a couple of minutes to several hours), she'll come back with loot assuming she doesn't die on the trek. You can set which floor to go to, with the amount of time for a given floor being the time for the first floor multiplied by the floor number (for example, if a dungeon's first floor takes 3 minutes to complete and there are 50 floors, the last floor takes 150 minutes or 2.5 hours to complete)."

Reading this out loud I have absolutely no idea what they are talking about but I'm sure once the game releases it will make more sense. It is weird how no one has earned it in the North American version, but plenty of people have it in other regions so its likely just a huge grind. 

Edited by Boooda
  • Like 1

^Yeah the story is the same as MK2 (NISA was removed due to IF separating from NIS), so you don't need to actually play it. The HDN games are usually simple plats, but 100 Million trophy is the longest. Getting everyone to 99 or the max lily ranks can be boosted by creating discs or using the plan system.  

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...