Ratchet & Clank Collection May 16th (EU) Fall (US)

Spark-N

6982254219_7b0a077580.jpg

Today, we’re delighted to announce the Ratchet & Clank 10th Anniversary Celebration, which also simultaneously addresses the biggest current request from our fans: The Ratchet & Clank Trilogy. This will contain Ratchet & Clank, Ratchet & Clank: Locked & Loaded and Ratchet & Clank 3 – all remastered by Idol Minds, working closely with our team at Insomniac.

In addition to a full 1080p HD remaster, 720p 3D support of all three games and the inclusion of three platinum trophies, we’re happy to confirm that the online competitive multiplayer from Ratchet & Clank 3will be included. Now you can check out the acclaimed multiplayer mode that many of you didn’t get to experience the first time on PlayStation 2. Best of all, The Ratchet & Clank Trilogy will be available in just over two months, on May 16th, 2012.

Special something for you guys who have to wait in the US

The collection will release this fall in North America. I know it’s a little bit later than the Spring European release, but it’s because we have something very special planned for our North American fans to celebrate the 10th anniversary, and we’ll share all the details very soon.
  • Like 2

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (get the point?) This is the HD collection I have wanted more than ANY other! I hope there is a second collection with the other 3 PS2 games, but this will do just fine! :D I am SOOOO excited......I've got to get to Gamestop pronto and pre-order this!

The ONE trilogy I have been waiting for! I'm a happy person right now. I'll be getting the European release somehow and depending on what the bonus is, maybe the NA version also. HAPPY HAPPY DAY! :yay:

Now If Nippon Ichi would HD remaster Disgaea 1 & 2, La Pucelle, Phantom Brave, Makai Kingdom, Grim Grimoire and Soul Nomad my video game life would be pretty much complete. B)

• Like 1

wow this is great news... i will get this for sure!

Now If Nippon Ichi would HD remaster Disgaea 1 & 2, La Pucelle, Phantom Brave, Makai Kingdom, Grim Grimoire and Soul Nomad my video game life would be pretty much complete. B)

This also would be great! I still need to set aside some time to finish my Disgaea games :(

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG Thank you finally I can play older serious just hope its like 39.99 at least.

Some pics for you guys:

6836295054_0bfb5f1c75_o.png6982421323_f8438348f9_o.png6836294864_29a3ea1306_o.png6836295154_a6a99b4628_o.png

This is going to be so awesome :D

OMG that looks beautiful!!!! and I love the case artwork, I hope that will be the North American art as well.

Ironically I purchased Ratchet & Clank the day before they announced this lol.

What has me all a jitter is North America gets something special, I wonder what though.