Is someone working on a trophy guide already?

Silverlml

You can create one if you like :).

There are tons of walkthroughs all over the Internet though. The game is over a decade old

Actually from what I'm told from my friends who have already started it and made headway reading any guide but 1 made specifically for kingdom Hearts 2.5 would be next to useless due to the changes made in it and not just those from final mix there's alot that's completely new just for this remix sure alot would be similar or the same but alot would be vastly different aswell and I for 1 would like a guide not just to help with trophies but to take me through all the new content so I can get the complete experience

Actually from what I'm told from my friends who have already started it and made headway reading any guide but 1 made specifically for kingdom Hearts 2.5 would be next to useless due to the changes made in it and not just those from final mix there's alot that's completely new just for this remix sure alot would be similar or the same but alot would be vastly different aswell and I for 1 would like a guide not just to help with trophies but to take me through all the new content so I can get the complete experience

There's not really anything different from KHII Final Mix to KHIIFM in 2.5. The only things they changed, was voice the new scenes that were added to Final Mix, and take away dual audio. There just aren't any guides for Final Mix, so you have to look up each new part of the game individually right now.

Birth By Sleep on the other hand, had a couple changes. Like rebalancing the arena for the lack of multiplayer and remaking the character models.