Vita Cases

NadeShady

I'm more or less looking into this for me, I'm wanting to buy a decent case for my Vita I'm not to fussed on a price just looking at suggestions for something that will keep it in good knack if I drop it, it's the PCH-2002 black wifi can anyone give me a good case to get?

Cloudn't find a topic on them so if you wanna show me what yours looks like post away.

The heavy duty plastic hard cases are a little overkill. Standard light hard cases like what Nelson_Otaku suggested should do fine. Your Vita will be safe from any normal fall. I'd say even from a 10 storey building height it will be safe. I've seen durability tests on the console itself, and it would take a lot for the Vita itself to be properly damaged beyond corner dints.

Edited by Nuttro93

I actually picked up a butterfox one off amazon.  It's light weight, has a few compartments, and is nice and soft on the inside to keep the Vita scratch free.  I used to have a hard plastic case on the vita itself, but I ended up taking it off because dust would get trapped in it.  I only have a screen protector on it now and it does just fine.  Hope you find one that you like!

Here's my case: http://www.amazon.com/Butterfox-Double-Compartment-Carry-Vita-PlayStation/dp/B007GYBTGW/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1421260680&sr=8-7&keywords=butterfox&pebp=1421260691723&peasin=B007GYBTGW

• Like 1

This one is about $20. I can't speak for first hand experience, but I hear it's really durable.

http://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-PlayStation-Vita-Officially-Sony-PS/dp/B00BI9MDSO/ref=lp_3010600011_1_11?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1421214332&sr=1-11

I have this one, bought it alongside my PS Vita in 2012, a few months ago this part broke though:

4NJygdg.jpg

Only the left part of it broke off so i can still close the case just as normally. BUT...

I actually picked up a butterfox one off amazon.  It's light weight, has a few compartments, and is nice and soft on the inside to keep the Vita scratch free.  I used to have a hard plastic case on the vita itself, but I ended up taking it off because dust would get trapped in it.  I only have a screen protector on it now and it does just fine.  Hope you find one that you like!

Here's my case: http://www.amazon.com/Butterfox-Double-Compartment-Carry-Vita-PlayStation/dp/B007GYBTGW/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1421260680&sr=8-7&keywords=butterfox&pebp=1421260691723&peasin=B007GYBTGW

...this one looks great! You can even put earphones in this, i don't usually go out with my Vita (we're just friends :giggle:) but this case would be perfect for those who use their PSV outside.

• Like 2

Only the left part of it broke off so i can still close the case just as normally. BUT...

...this one looks great! You can even put earphones in this, i don't usually go out with my Vita (we're just friends :giggle:) but this case would be perfect for those who use their PSV outside.

...You don't think to get a bluetooth headset to use with the Vita instead?