Most beautiful platinums

GuiiDC

Hi, I've an idea of a new section for the site.

It's a section whee the user are able to vote for the most beautiful platinum ever. 

In the front page it would show the top 10. Than We'd have the vote section, where the images would appear randomly so we could vote for 0,5 to 5 stars, based in the art.

It would be nice if we had a place where we could see all platinum image as well, and we could chose if we'd like to see it by most voted, best voted or alphabetical.

What you guys think?

I think the place for that are the forums, not a dedicated page on the website.

But how we'd post all platinum images on forum to ppl vote? Beyond that, at least 1 platinum is released everyday, it would be almost impossible to post every single one and keep the track on votes.

Everyone will post their own favorite beautiful Plat?

Nope, the system would gather all platinum images from game profiles and show it to us. So we'd be able to vote on those we like most.

And a random system would be nice as well. Random platinum images would be showed to the user and he/she could vote on it and get to know new and different platinum images that aren't so mainstream

You want people to spend time to vote ~800 platinum images?

Yeah, not gonna happen.

Acctually there are almost 1900 platinum images.

And I don't want ppl to waste their time. They'd vote if they want to. It's just that I think that there are MANY amazing platinum images that most pl don't know cuz it's not a very popular game

Acctually there are almost 1900 platinum images.

And I don't want ppl to waste their time. They'd vote if they want to. It's just that I think that there are MANY amazing platinum images that most pl don't know cuz it's not a very popular game

No, I don't think that is doable. But what if instead the 1900 platinum images, you'll find a way to only present us like between 5 or 10 platinums per day/week ?

How to choose only 5/10 you'll ask me? Well that is your thread so you could think about a way :D ... For example, maybe you could find the games that have been released on the 29 January (if you wanna do it per day) since 2007 and post the images of their platinum to us, and go on like this...

• Like 1

Just post the platinum image you think are the best, some people have different taste on whats the best, and it will be great to see what others post on whats great, who knows they might have a platimun you have never seen.

Also it would be great to add a worst platinum image too, I already know who should be on that post(looks at The Walking Dead)