Let's Bounce

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I just got this trophy this morning, and I did it on the easy event east on the map

the only thing i can say is get the cars exploding and fly in the air as high as possible

this gives you the time you need to find the next car to land on, preferrably a slow moving car

since it is easier to hit those. I also noticed that if you move up north a bit from the start on

cars are driving slower because they just entered the straight and haven't accelerated that much

Boom, fly, aim, land, boom... and so on untill the trophy pops :D hope this helps!

Edited by second_god
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

This trophy is just based on pure luck tbh.

It took me at least ten times before I finally got it. The problem was that when I thought I bounced off at least 5, it wouldn't give it to me.

The explosions did NOT help at all! It was so annoying!

I'm glad I got this out of the way because it was literally about to make me quit this game. xD

Yeah, I remember that trophy. Beautifully painful, I'm agree with previous poster, it's luck based.

Just when i was going to quit in my chain of attempts I got it, luckily there weren't too much exploding vehicles, or better said no InstaExplosion present.

Edited by GoldenShaka

My one piece of advice on this is to try and find an area where cars are backed up, then jump and hit one but do not ragdoll.  Try to hit them all when you only have a little bounce and you can roll over all of them.  I find when I ragdoll (whether or not punishment is active) I blow up cars too easily and then I lose my backed up car line and can't see because of the explosion.

I remember this trophy. Ruined the GOoH experience a bit. Comet surfing was also kind of frustrating. They both took too much time for something entirely pointless and not story related in any way.

I do think you should keep trying to earn it on your own. Having someone else earn it for you is rather pointless.

I managed to do this on the medium difficulty event next to the freeway. Just ran up there and kept running into cars until I got to the point where I gained massive airtime and had a clear view of all the cars on the freeway.