Because I Spent A Year and a Half Without Doing One

BlueFireReaper

Lovely! Now I realise you do this just to make me feel obligated to make one myself

Anyways, it is definitely very, and I mean very late for this. But *reverts back to a year or so prior*, welcome to the forums, friend! I do hope you get along well with the people here. Very hospitable community here. And I am sure you will find it very easy to fit in. Home of the crazies. :P

Pretty nice tastes you got there, too. Love the Neptunia meme, by the way. Doogoo always own. <3

Does this mean now I am the onee-chan?

Edited by Nepgear2

*Tsk* Meanwhile, most people in the forums have made their own introduction topic, and I have yet to do one, even though I've been here in PSNProfiles for over 2 years now... welp, I guess I should reconsider making one, just like the noob above me.

Oh, and welco-... uhh, err... congrats for finally introducing yourself properly through the forums?!

• Like 2

Hello Welcome to PSN-- wait a sec I already know you infact you were the first person I ever talked to on PSNP, crap what do I say now and why am I typing all of this, you know what, fuck it, I am going to pertend I never seen you before.

*Take two* Hello Welcome to PSNProfiles, I hope you have a wonderfull time here and also yay another Hyperdimension Neptunia fan, I thought I was the only one (pretending this is a year and month ago) my favorite goddess is either Noire or Neptune, what is yours? Well, anyways I just hope you have a great time here and also remember..........
HailHydraElmo_zps3acd73d4.gif

• Like 2

Hello! You have such a cute avatar!

Can I presume you are Nep fan?!

That's fantastic, I'm sure you will be very welcomed here! These forums have a very big Neptunia fanclub!

Enjoy your time, we hope you will stick with us!

Nep fans are always welcomed here!

And that's why, children, established members should not make an introductory threads xD

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

Damn you have been here longer than I have, but anyways nice intro and hopefully continue making great contributions to this site :D

I never really created one. My thinking is there's no point since nobody really cares, it's just an opportunity for people to gain a +1 post for entering a generic, "Welcome to the forums".

I believe now you don't get a +1 post for posting in the introduction thread.  :hmm:

• 3 weeks later...

Yahooo, "welcome" my beloved NepJr3. Feel my whole sisterness and buddynes. ^_^ ... but you must share it with NepJr2. Just saying. No fighting, buddyyys ^_^

Lovely! Now I realise you do this just to make me feel obligated to make one myself

Why? I also havnt one yet. But who the craparonie cares anyway? :)

Guess when I would do one, I have instant 5 sites full of "this is why we hate you"-responds. What would be technically totally okay, because it would be my personal topic, right? :D

my favorite goddess is either Noire or Neptune,

Rei said.

And that's why, children, established members should not make an introductory threads xD

1511021_910306372336674_6224594614470019