Bethesda are holding their first E3 conference

Azaan60

http://www.bethblog.com/2015/02/10/bethesdas-first-ever-e3-conference-save-me-a-seat/

bethesdae32015pressconference.jpg

We’re hosting our first-ever E3 Showcase in Hollywood, CA on June 14th and we’ve saved some seats just for you, our fans. Feel like a celebrity by attending our most exciting event yet, live and in-person! Keep an eye out – in the coming months we’ll be sharing details on how you can register to attend.
Can’t make it out to LA to join us? Don’t worry, we have you covered. On Twitch.TV/Bethesda (Followhere), you’ll be able to tune in on 6/14 and watch every moment live! 

What could be announced? Fallout 4? Dishonored 2? Doom 4 info?

Maybe they'll announce that they finally learned how to develop a game that isn't a horrible buggy mess? Ah, yeah right.

It'll probably be a Fallout 4 announcement. Some information on Doom. As well as some news on Elder Scrolls Online for consoles, which will be along the lines of "Hey, our shitty MMO is free now, please play it".

But the big story will be Fallout 4. It's the only thing I can think of, that would give them a reason to have their own conference. I personally have never liked Fallout, but I'll be following along with the news.

• Like 2