Figures Thread

Carville87

She's really nice for a prize figure! Furyu still have really good quality compared to other prize figure companies like Taito who seem to have not as great quality as of late. I still haven't seen Komaru for a good price yet, but it might be worth checking Mandarake for them. I can guarantee you Genocide'll be on there for around 3-4k yen new. :)

Furyu's prize figures are great! I have komaeda (dr3 version) and the quality is very good.

I plan to order more of their prize figures since most of them are very cheap. :)

• Like 1

A statue I honestly thought I'd never own because of her price arrived this morning. I was after the Art Spirits version to go with Katherine but got lucky and managed to grab this beauty for an incredible price brand new, sealed & authentic! She's now one of my absolute favourites in my collection - she's gorgeous!  :wub:

talithacs1474994773.jpeg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oooooh They all look amazing, How much did Batman cost?

That Batman was more expensive then the others 45 euros, were's the DC TV figures usually go for 25-30 euros each. That Batman though has more articulation and came with more hands and props (A stand, Batarangs, grappling gun and a grenade launcher)  

• Like 1

That Batman was more expensive then the others 45 euros, were's the DC TV figures usually go for 25-30 euros each. That Batman though has more articulation and came with more hands and props (A stand, Batarangs, grappling gun and a grenade launcher)  

Wow, that is a lot of stuff which just makes it cooler. The one thing I regret not buying is the Batman Arkham Knight : Red Hood that was being sold in Gamestop. It was 20 dollars in the beginning but now it is 60 dollars.

• Like 1

Wow, that is a lot of stuff which just makes it cooler. The one thing I regret not buying is the Batman Arkham Knight : Red Hood that was being sold in Gamestop. It was 20 dollars in the beginning but now it is 60 dollars.

It is even the cape is adjustable as I forgot to mention.

You should consider looking for it elsewhere for sure. Yesterday I saw that AK Red Hood alongside, AK Batman and AK Catwoman for 25 euros each at my local comic shop. 

• Like 1

I have a few figures from Star Wars, Power Rangers and one from a Anime but the figure I love the most is my Honoka Nendoroid figure:

5yey5_zpscacbstqv.jpg

My Honoka Nendoroid with her Nendoroid-Petit counterpart and as well as Umi and Kotori
4tre_zpspxoibdcd.jpg

Honoka meeting my other Nendoroid: Haqua from The World God only Knows
rytdf_zps5zpuuldu.jpg

Here is Honoka meeting my Mighty Morphin Green Power Ranger (who Haqua is still scared of)
hedfh56ki6_zpsz13s8cyk.jpg

and finally Honoka dual wielding Haqua's Scythe and Green Ranger's Sword of Darkness:
dsfsdf_zpsa4bbfccy.jpg

New arrivals! :D

Nico!

talithacs1470752667.jpeg

Took out Hajime and Honoka for another day out.

6ChoqAw.jpg

XfsBCKV.jpg

I love these 2 and every time I buy a Eli I must buy a Nozomi, too :'D Argh... despair in the picture... Monokuma's plushie arm is also here... :'D

Wow I am so jealous of all you three, I only one Honoka Nendoroid and three Love Live Nendoroid-Petit. I hope to get the Honoka that Romanachan has but I don't know if I should get the Kotori Tali has or the Eli that Loon Coon has. I also wonder when the Love Live Aqours Nendoroid set will be released I would love to have Riko.

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 4

I have a few figures from Star Wars, Power Rangers and one from a Anime but the figure I love the most is my Honoka Nendoroid figure:

5yey5_zpscacbstqv.jpg

My Honoka Nendoroid with her Nendoroid-Petit counterpart and as well as Umi and Kotori

4tre_zpspxoibdcd.jpg

Honoka meeting my other Nendoroid: Haqua from The World God only Knows

rytdf_zps5zpuuldu.jpg

Here is Honoka meeting my Mighty Morphin Green Power Ranger (who Haqua is still scared of)

hedfh56ki6_zpsz13s8cyk.jpg

and finally Honoka dual wielding Haqua's Scythe and Green Ranger's Sword of Darkness:

dsfsdf_zpsa4bbfccy.jpg

Wow I am so jealous of all you three, I only one Honoka Nendoroid and three Love Live Nendoroid-Petit. I hope to get the Honoka that Romanachan has but I don't know if I should get the Kotori Tali has or the Eli that Loon Coon has. I also wonder when the Love Live Aqours Nendoroid set will be released I would love to have Riko.

You should go with your favourites, or whatever one you think is the cutest.  :P Not sure if you've already seen her but Chika is up for pre-order from Sunshine and the rest of the girls have been confirmed but no prototypes yet. She's really adorable so I bet the rest will be too! 

You should go with your favourites, or whatever one you think is the cutest.  :P Not sure if you've already seen her but Chika is up for pre-order from Sunshine and the rest of the girls have been confirmed but no prototypes yet. She's really adorable so I bet the rest will be too! 

Can't wait since Riko is my favorite girl from Sunshine. Though I can't decide if I should go for Honoka or Eli or Kotori since they're my favorite girls.

etc-statue-jd-precursororb-front.jpg

uncharted-3-collector-edition.jpg

DBX-2-Collectors-Edition-Content.jpg

I've have screenshots of mines when I actually have a total collection of at least 5 figures.

I had a few more in the past but no longer do.

I've been trying to get the Jak II Figure, I have more than enough money for it, but the issue is I need one of those credit/money cards that I don't know exactly which to get, since I don't have an actual credit card.