The Official Persona 4 Dancing All Night discussion thread

Venocide

She should be up next.

Ignoring Kanji and Yuki being swapped for some reason, we got trailers in order: Kanamin & Rise as MCs -> fabulous Yu -> Yosuke -> Chie -> Kanji -> Yuki

So... unless there's another hidden character, Nao-kun should be next.

Good to hear  :D

This game is becoming so based and fabulous it is unreal xD

I expected Nanako since they pretty much confirmed it but I'm wondering why duo units... maybe that will be the social link aspect? :D

And who's that new character? I didn't expect they would add new original characters after creating Kanamin and her Megidolaon cute smile.

Also, ANOTHER modification of the Mayonaka TV? :D It could have been something else xD

And... HOLY WOW THOSE PERSONAS! :D This is gonna be based, this is gonna be based xD

Though... they killed it with Tanaka... I know it has Yu's consideration of purchase but... Tanaka? Seriously? :D

personally, I would like to see some news/trailers regarding localization.

Only if we can get original Chie back!  :D  But seriously I'm guessing Atlus will say something about localization at e3.  If not I'm thinking we get for sure get this in the fall.

Oh who am I kidding?  I'm even a girl and I'm excited about the swimsuits (Nanako better have an adorable school swimsuit.  Lil sis deserves to look as cute as possible)