The Official Persona 4 Dancing All Night discussion thread

Venocide

lol, you guys are acting like it's the end of the world. I'm sure if the P4 cast is in anything else in the future, Laura Bailey reprise her role for Rise, it's not like she's being replaced permanently, it's for this one thing.

I just felt my link was appropriate. It's not the end of the world, but it sure as hell is disappointing.

From Famitsu: 152 Different Persona 4: Dancing All Night Costumes

Yesterday, Famitsu teased that this week’s issue of the Japanese video game magazine would contain a feature for all of the currently revealed Persona 4: Dancing All Night alternate costumes, which amounts to 152. RPG Site has posted scans of Famitsu Magazine’s costume roundup.

Costume-Roundup-1.jpg

Costume-Roundup-2.jpg

Costume-Roundup-3.jpg

This large roundup of the in-game costumes—both for free and DLC costumes—is not a totally complete list of Persona 4: Dancing All Night costumes. It does not feature Kanji Tatsumi in his seaweed outfit is not featured, and there are special DLC costumes included with the upcoming issue of Dengeki Maoh magazine and the Persona Magazine #2015 July issue which have not been revealed yet.
  • Like 4

Was it like this when Troy Baker didn't return to do Kanji?

Yeah but Troy was replaced by Matthew Mercer who does FANTASTIC job as Kanji. Sometimes I can't even hear the difference.

New Rise is.. meh  :unsure:

Anyway i'm glad to see that the rest of the voice actors comes back.

Yeah but Troy was replaced by Matthew Mercer who does FANTASTIC job as Kanji. Sometimes I can't even hear the difference.

New Rise is.. meh  :unsure:

Anyway i'm glad to see that the rest of the voice actors comes back.

Was it like this when Troy Baker didn't return to do Kanji?

Some of the people on Laura Bailey's twitter were too dramatic ( also people in this thread)

We'll survive without Laura Bailey as Rise

.....yeah, he did such a fantastic job, I didn't even know Matthew replaced Troy until you guys just pointed it out 0_0. Seriously. 

.....yeah, he did such a fantastic job, I didn't even know Matthew replaced Troy until you guys just pointed it out 0_0. Seriously. 

Troy was voicing Kanji in Persona 4 and P4G (and first half of P4 anime). Everything after that was dubbed by Matthew (Arena, Ultimax, Q, second half of P4 anime)

Edited by Rollers23

the New VA for Rise sounds like like Rei from Persona Q, so it's probably Ashly Burch.

Troy was voicing Kanji in Persona 4 and P4G (and first half of P4 anime). Everything after that was dubbed by Matthew (Arena, Ultimax, Q, second half of P4 anime)

Actually Troy did Kanji in P4A, Matthew did Kanji in P4AU's story mode and Kanji shadow type

the New VA for Rise sounds like like Rei from Persona Q, so it's probably Ashly Burch.

Actually Troy did Kanji in P4A, Matthew did Kanji in P4AU's story mode and Kanji shadow type

Ah, yeah you're right about Kanji in P4A :P

And Rise is Ashly. I'm pretty sure.

BTW doesn't that new character from P4D (I forgot her name) sounds kinda like Michelle Ruff? (Yukari's VA for example)

Edited by Rollers23

Persona 3 and Others DLC Costumes Revealed for Persona 4: Dancing All Night, DLC Schedule

With one week left to go until the Japanese release of Persona 4: Dancing All Night, Atlus has posted the downloadable content schedule for the game and they have revealed DLC outfits for the playable characters that reference characters from previous Persona games.

Yu Narukami – Persona 3 Protagonist

Yu-P-Color.png

Chie Satonaka – Yukari Takeba

Chie-P-Color.png

Yukiko Amagi – Chidori Yoshino

Yukiko-P-Color.png

Teddie – Jack Frost

Teddie-P-Color.png

Yosuke Hanamura – Eikichi Mishina

Yosuke-P-Color.png

Nanako Dojima – Aigis

Nanako-P-Color.png

Kanji Tatsumi – Baofu

Kanji-P-Color.png

Rise Kujikawa – Nanako Dojima

Rise-P-Color.png

Kanami Mashita – Labrys

Kanami-P-Color.png

Naoto Shirogane – Yukino Mayuzumi

Naoto-P-Color.png

Margaret – Ulala Serizawa

Margaret-P-Color.png

http://personacentral.com/persona-3-and-others-dlc-costumes-revealed-for-persona-4-dancing-all-night-dlc-schedule/

P4D Japanese commercials.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogKes_5V5pw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQpIB1QXSyM

Dancing All Night Gameplay Demonstration via Dengeki PlayStation

a little bummed that most of the original cast is gone now (though I still think the new VA's do a great job).

I don't know if by saying "original cast" you mean old P4 or new P4G but only Rise and Kanji changed voice actors since P4G (and Kanji still sounds the same imo :P )