The Official Persona 4 Dancing All Night discussion thread

Venocide

You can even wait for PS4 Zestria.

And yea, unfortunately, these two will be released within one week apparently.

Oh, seriously? I know Zestiria is Q3, but to be released so close to this? I'm gonna need to make some decisions... Way too many games coming out in the Fall for me.

Oh, seriously? I know Zestiria is Q3, but to be released so close to this? I'm gonna need to make some decisions... Way too many games coming out in the Fall for me.

Unofficial sources say 23rd or 25th September. Considering this is planned to be released on 29th, it would be within a week.

I could wait for the PS4 one but that would, well, involve having a PS4. ;)

You should buy it, once Neps are released, it will be flooded with J-games xD

Some new photos of Nanako's different outfits. One is the summer vacation outfit from the P4G epilogue, hopefully this means we get everybody's summer vacation outfits. These are apparently DLC outfits. 

Nanako-P4D-Swimsuit.jpg

P4D-Nanako-P4G-Costume.jpg

P4D-Nanako-Loveline-Costume.jpg

Nanako is... CUTE! I repeat, Nanako is CUTE!!!

Wanna give me the monies?  :wave:  xD

Nope, Neps are crushing my wallet =D

I am pleasantly surprised Margaret is playable (and that Electronica in the Velvet Room has made the track list).

I do miss me some Lizzy though.  Do you think we'll see Elizabeth again?  Surely they wouldn't have teased the reason she's out of the velvet room in the Arenas if they weren't going to do something with it.

But I digress: dancing Margaret <3

• Like 1

I think the closest thing we'll see of Elizabeth will be her costume, since Theodore's is available I'm guessing Lizzy's will be as well.

Also, Gekkoukan Uniform is available, pics below of Naoto and Kanji plus Naoto in Yasogami highs uniform ^^. It's free DLC if you get the code from Famitsu magazine -_- paid later on. 

Do you know what we need after this game? Persona 3 Dancing All Night

P4D-Naoto-1.jpg

P4D-Naoto-2.jpg

P4D-Naoto-Yasogami-Outfit.jpg

P4D-Naoto-Gekkoukan-Outfit.jpg

Some more news.

The Lawson DLC costumes are for Nanako Dojima, Yu Narukami and Kanami Mashita. The above trailer features the songs “Your Affection (Daisuke Asakura Remix)” with Kanami as the main character, “Heartbeat, Heartbreak (TOWA TEI Remix)” with Nanako as the main character, and “Dance!” with Yu as the main character.

P4D-DLC-Costumes.png

edit

Dammit, every time I post something I immediately find more news xD New scans from Famitsu magazine features new accessories and character costumes. 

I'm glad to see they included Kanji's speedo LOLz Also, what's Naoto wearing? lol 

P4D-Famitsu-Scan-2.jpg

Famitsu-P4D-Scan-1.jpg

Nanako-Junes-P4D.jpg

The scans reveal a variety of different DLC accessories from sunglasses to wigs for the playable characters, following the announcements for the in-game DENON headphones and the Shadow character eyes.

Naoto Shirogane’s female Persona 3 Gekkoukan High School and female Persona 4 Yasogami High School uniforms are also revealed, as well as Persona 4 Golden armor outfits for Rise Kujikawa and Naoto. Kanji Tatsumi’s swimsuit is shown as a selectable costume. Naoto’s two female high school uniforms will be distributed in a free DLC code included in the Weekly Famitsu issue #1385 on June 25th, 2015, when Persona 4: Dancing All Night releases. They will be released as paid DLC at a a later date.

The left side of the second scan shows off power up items that can be used while playing. The top left item is a Revival Bead, which will give the player another chance at life rather than end the game if they were to miss too many notes. The top right item lowers the negative effects of missing notes. The bottom left item affects the pattern of rhythm notes, and the last power up affects the speed of the notes.
Edited by Venocide
  • Like 2

OH MY FREAKING GOD, DAT ARABIC RISE!!

Do you know what we need after this game? Persona 3 Dancing All Night

Without Minato, they cannot.

That might also be the reason why P3 isn't milked. 

They cannot put the full cast.

Margaret's trailer! :D

Dat YuxMargaret is strong =D

Well... Atlus... YOU FKING KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW!
GIVE
ME

MARIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

OH MY FREAKING GOD, DAT ARABIC RISE!!

Without Minato, they cannot.

That might also be the reason why P3 isn't milked. 

They cannot put the full cast.

Yeah. Still though, I was hoping they'd include the P3 characters in DAN. 

Now all we need is dancing Igor.

Igor + Fedora + One glove = Do want. xD

Igor kinda cannot have a trailer considering his seiyuu has passed away 5 years ago... so even if he were to put there, he wouldn't probably get a trailer since all trailers are spoken.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Igor kinda cannot have a trailer considering his seiyuu has passed away 5 years ago... so even if he were to put there, he wouldn't probably get a trailer since all trailers are spoken.

Igor will be in P5 and I wonder if atlus will find a new voice actor for him or recycle his old lines like they did in anime and arena games.

I just hope that Dan Woren (Igor's english VA) will be back. 

Edited by Rollers23

Igor will be in P5 and I wonder if atlus will find a new voice actor for him or recycle his old lines like they did in anime and arena games.

I just hope that Dan Woren (Igor's english VA) will be back. 

I'm sure it will be old Igor again. I'm pretty sure they will be recycling lines 'till they replace Igor all together.

God damn you guys with your hype now I want this game as well. Even though I hate dancing games... it's still persona I cannot say no! OH THE HORROR!

Hypeing you to oblivion, are we? :D

Hypeing you to oblivion, are we? :D

it's not just that mate. I have been on a Persona dry spell for years now! I still haven't gotten a 3ds so I cannot play PQ. And I don't have a vita and will never buy one so I really want a HD remake of Golden. Now this game gets the hype while P5 hasn't had any news in months!

Hit the link for some new pics. For those wanting Igor, this is the closest your going to get. :P

http://personacentral.com/new-persona-4-dancing-all-night-pictures-via-the-game-maniax-tv-show/

P4D-Game-Maniax-6.jpg

edit

Also thought this was interesting. 

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/1433762144?via=thumb_watch

P4D-Shadow-World-Remix.jpg

A new Persona 4: Dancing All Night music remix has been revealed with a music video following the “Time To Make History (AKIRA YAMAOKA)” remix: “Shadow World (DE DE MOUSE shadow swing mix).”
Edited by Venocide
  • Like 2