The Official Persona 4 Dancing All Night discussion thread

Venocide

If this gets Dubed only, which version are you getting Satoshi Ookami? xD

This isn't really about IF, it IS dubbed =D It's Atlus.

I'm actually tempted to get JP version xD But I'm probably just gonna get localized version to avoid import charges :/

And hope for playthrough of the story on YT xD

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Unboxing Persona 4: Dancing All Night “Premium Crazy Box” below. This guys Teddie suit... LOL. 

P4D-Unboxing.jpg

Additionally, the Persona 5 special Blu-ray movie disc and the DLC “Women’s Swimwear Set” are also included, which is the same for first-print copies of the standard release of the game and the “Crazy Value Pack” edition.

The special edition Vita console comes with a pre-installed Persona 4: Dancing All Night theme which has 10 different backgrounds. Also, the theme features a song remix that was designed uniquely for the Vita’s home screen background music: “Signs of Love (Funky HOME Mix).”

Gekkoukan High School Uniforms screenshots.

http://personacentral.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/P4D-Gekkoukan-1.jpg

P4D-Gekkoukan-2.jpg

P4D-Gekkoukan-3.jpg

Persona 4 Golden Plain Summer Clothes

Very happy they added these. Chie  <3

The epilogue summer costumes from Persona 4 Golden with different hairstyles and different clothes, available for Yu, Yosuke, Chie, Yukiko, Kanji, Rise and Naoto. Nanako also has her own version.

P4D-Summer-1.jpg

P4D-Summer-2.jpg

P4D-Summer-3.jpg

“Never More – Persona 4 Golden Version”

P4D-P4G-Never-More.jpg

Edited by Venocide
  • Like 3

Another music video got released today. 

Pursuing My True Self (Shinichi Osawa Remix)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjwyMITTH8k

Atlus has revealed all of the female “high-cut” armors and male swimsuits for the playable Persona 4: Dancing All Night characters.

This follows the previously announced Persona 4: Dancing All Night special female armor alternate costumes for Rise Kujikawa and Naoto Shirogane, as well as Kanji Tatsumi’s swimsuit via last week’s issue of Famitsu.

Chie-Armor.png

Naoto-Armor.png

Rise-Armor.png

Yukiko-Armor.png

Yu-Swimsuit.png

Yosuke-Swimsuit.png

Kanji-Swimsuit.png
  • Like 1

Unboxing Persona 4: Dancing All Night “Premium Crazy Box” below. This guys Teddie suit... LOL. 

P4D-Unboxing.jpg

When I first looked at the image, I thought that it was just a hard protector case of the sort similar to the Muramasa Rebirth: Blessing of Amitahba edition (that I currently have on my vita). But as I am watching the video, they pull out an actual vita! Now I feeel jealous that the girl gets to play with that vita.

Even though I still have Persona 4 Golden in my collection (unopened), I cannot wait to get my hands on the Disco Fever edition (even though I don't like the idea of forking out $100).

• Like 1

I just pre-ordered the Disco Fever version from Amazon :) http://www.amazon.co.uk/Persona-Dancing-Night-Disco-Fever/dp/B00YFAIWYW/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1434198438&sr=8-2&keywords=persona+4+dancing+all+night

They revealed the P4D & P5 badges the other day. Here they are if your interested in seeing them:

E3-badge.jpg

I would love to go and bust a move on the dance floor, or a leg lol. 

• Like 3

When I first looked at the image, I thought that it was just a hard protector case of the sort similar to the Muramasa Rebirth: Blessing of Amitahba edition (that I currently have on my vita). But as I am watching the video, they pull out an actual vita! Now I feeel jealous that the girl gets to play with that vita.

Yep, yep, the Japanese edition has a custom Vita there.

It's the 2000 model iirc.

And the edition is still on Play Asia iirc.