Mortal Kombat X Getting Predator DLC?

Lovejinder_LJ

Mortal Kombat X will reportedly receive an add-on in June that introduces Predator, the actual Predator from Predator, into NetherRealm's fighter. 

According to a report by VideoGamer, the DLC will also include Colonel Al Dillon (a CIA agent from the original movie). Carl Weathers has also reportedly offered his likeness for use in the game.

It’s worth noting that none of this is confirmed. The news comes from an unidentified “source”. However, in July last year creative director Ed Boon retweeted an image of the Predator ‘shopped into some Mortal Kombat promo art, along with the message, "Oh snap!!”

So y’know. It looks like it could be legit. Mortal Kombat X is out on April 14th for PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.

pred.jpg

Source: Playstationtrophies.org

Predator in MK = AWESOMMEE!!! B)

Predator is a character that i'd be interested to see in the game. I was kinda hoping for something more outlandish as the guest character, but they could've chosen much worse candidates. It's also a bit of a bummer that he'll be DLC, rather than being in the game from the start.

But then again, this isn't confirmed, so i guess we'll see.

It's important to keep in mind that nothing is confirmed. People are getting so hyped over this and I'll feel bad if it falls through. xD

Predator would definitely be a cool addition, though. I'd also think Ryu Hayabusa could be neat, though I doubt they could get him in there.