Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to PS Vita this fall!

Okay, it worked by doing that. While not a spoiler, it's fan art that can probably come across as a spoiler for those who don't know anything about AE, so be wary about that.

I've warned everyone already in my post, so i wouldn't think that anyone would risk viewing the pic;)

Edited by G3n3raL986

Hey guys can someone tell me if this is Danganronpa "3" or it's a combination of the 1st and the 2nd if so is it worth playing the first two?

AE is set between DR1 and DR2, in sort, a prequel. You need to play the first two games and THEN AE.

Also, stay away from the net and do NOT visit wikis, fanarts and stuff. Best experienced if you go completely blind;)

Edited by G3n3raL986

The title makes it sound like a cheap hentai at the end.

There is a tenticle/Robot arm scene in it

I had the Japanese Release its a lot different, fun to play but not really like other Danganronpa's. The story its self kinda confused me as it gave a bit of a time pardox, but playing it in English this time may explain it better

There is a tenticle

tumblr_m1644jgojj1qb647mo1_500.gif

I had the Japanese Release its a lot different, fun to play but not really like other Danganronpa's. The story its self kinda confused me as it gave a bit of a time pardox, but playing it in English this time may explain it better

Lol, it seems Kodaka is influenced by Zero Escape more than he would want xD

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

There is a tenticle/Robot arm scene in it

A time paradox? That does seem odd. You do know the game takes place between 1 and 2, right? IDK much of anything about the story, but knowing when it takes place might be the difference to thinking the story seeming like a paradox and not.

A time paradox? That does seem odd. You do know the game takes place between 1 and 2, right? IDK much of anything about the story, but knowing when it takes place might be the difference to thinking the story seeming like a paradox and not.

Yeah the problem I had was I played it in Japanese and some of the story was missed

• 2 weeks later...

The third-person shooter elements of the game can really use some work. It's hard to shoot the Monokumas in their red eyes and sometimes just shooting them is difficult due to the weird hit-boxes on both the Monokumas and the bullets.

Controls are a bit finicky and the camera sensitivity is too low and it doesn't seem like you can increase it either which sucks.

The pacing is also bad, often with you just walking a few steps to trigger a cutscene and afterwards you walk another few steps to trigger another.

And I don't know why but for some reason the Japanese Voice Pack DLC isn't working even though I have it installed.

It's the worst game in the series by far and it can use more work but it's still enjoyable.