Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to PS Vita this fall!

Well, glad that the trophy list is now up, so I can finally get started on the guide. I'm taking my time and enjoying my first playthrough, which I'm still in, and I'm trying to find all the collectibles I can. I'll do a second one where I take screenshots of where they all are, as I've missed some and need to look for them again, but I've already written down where the ones I've found are. Gonna be as helpful as possible, and the screenshots are gonna make finding the collectibles easier than a description, though I'll include one as well.

• Like 2

Well, glad that the trophy list is now up, so I can finally get started on the guide. I'm taking my time and enjoying my first playthrough, which I'm still in, and I'm trying to find all the collectibles I can. I'll do a second one where I take screenshots of where they all are, as I've missed some and need to look for them again, but I've already written down where the ones I've found are. Gonna be as helpful as possible, and the screenshots are gonna make finding the collectibles easier than a description, though I'll include one as well.

Take screenshots of the map too. Just a picture of the collectable isn't always helpful.

• 2 weeks later...

I never thought that i would see the day. What day you ask? The day that i would goggle the HELL outta the DR name WITHOUT having the fear of spoiling myself!

Yes, my Despair-driven trip to Towa city just ended and i'm feeling really awesome! I really loved the ending and the overall plot, even after i was spoiled for 2-3 thingies after all of these 7 months of waiting. I'd say that i loved it equally just like i loved DR1&2.

Actually, i didn't find it so taboo and dark in tone just like i was reading here and there, i was expecting some serious stuff, but it was OK.

One thing is for sure: Things in DR3 are gonna be fucking interesting!

• Like 1