*BIG WAVE* XD

Qhaotic Rebellion

Hello all... I'm WALKINGTHESAURUS... Nice to meet you :wave: I'm not quite new here... (I've been using the site for a little over a month at the time of this posting... still titled "Newbie" however... :lol:...) Just my first time tinkering with my profile... and thought I'd pop in and say "hello"... :angel:

• Like 1

Welcome, that's an interesting name. Is there a story behind it? Do you have a pet dinosaur? :P

Hi... :lol:

There is actually... My teachers in middle school gave me the nickname for pretty much memorizing said thesaurus and the dictionary... I remembered it when I created my PSN account...

I don't have a dinosaur... but I have a cat that behaves like a demon...

Hi... :lol:

There is actually... My teachers in middle school gave me the nickname for pretty much memorizing said thesaurus and the dictionary... I remembered it when I created my PSN account...

I don't have a dinosaur... but I have a cat that behaves like a demon...

HAHA! THEsaurus...duhh :P Thats a funny story. Also I like your cat, a striped tiger. I had a similar looking one growing up. :lol:

Welcome fellow PSNPeer! Your vocabulary must be huge! I bet you could insult a guy 10 times w/ the same remark and he would think it's new. :lol:

Hope you enjoy PSNP and the things that it offers.

Haha... That happened in high school... except I insulted the whole classroom with a word none of them understood, save the teacher... Since they didn't understand it, I was never reprimanded for the remark...

"Jealous is a hard word to spell"

Not as much as "envious" "covetous" and "invidious"

That fancy book learnin' ain't gonna do you no good round here!! y'like whittlin' tho?

Welcome to the neighbourhood.

Thanks... :lol:

I'm no good with sharp objects, and my fingers are always a target... and there wouldn't be anything left...

Kind of defeats the purpose of whittling... unless you want shavings... lol...