Minecraft - Videos to get trophies easily in tutorial world latest patch

Superbuu3

Tell me about it. I was following the guide's advice on where to find diamonds. I ended up in the middle of the ocean and thought "I guess I need to dive" After drowning I realized something was wrong :P.

I deleted the patches and was able to use the guide again ^_^

HAHAHA, yeah i kept on thinking I was doing everything wrong when i was looking at other peoples videos and it hadn't occured to me a patch would change the tutorial  I think this is the only game I've ever seen that happen in.

good vid man the nether is underground in the castle when you go a long the long bridge and i have found the end portal not sure what coordinates cant check atm but look on youtube it will show you where

Is that for the current tutorial?

When the tutorial changed I couldn't locate the ender portal :/, I found the general area but I couldn't locate it in the fortress (yes i'm aware how much of a rookie i'm sounding like >_>)

Ok I updated the first post i think it now covers around 30 different trophies te most notable trophy i need to add that i can think of is the pig trophy i worked out how to do it in the tutorial its just that it is a little time consuming so i'll just do that in the next couple of days.  If anyone thinks theres any other trophies doable in teh new tutorial please let me know i need to do a little more research to see if i can do the others.

So glad people like this, makes me want to do more.

So pig video up so thats pretty much everything.  If I think there are minor details that i should add to the video should i put those in the video description on youtube or just above the videos here?

EDIT: to my knowledge these are all the easy trophies, if there's anything else you think should likely be doable in the tutorial i'll look into it and try and get a video up if its doable.

Oh also regarding feedback is it better that i did almost all the videos from that same starting point so it was easier to get ppl's bearings or do people prefer coordinates?  Personally i found coordinates cumbersome and i know when people just put random screenshots of starting points it can get very awkward to work things out.

Edited by Superbuu3

Dude, can you add a video showing us the direction of all the biomes too? I don't want to be aimlessly wondering for hours looking for them xD

The current fastest method i've heard about is using seeds to get that trophy and I doubt I can find a more efficient method than that.

The best way I wen't about getting the more difficult trophies in Mincraft, was by using seeds and creative mode.

Steps to not lock out the trophies:

1. Start a new world in survival
  2. Copy the seed number
  3. On a different save slot (world) type in the seed for a new creative playthrough
  4. Search for an easily accessable diamond vein and obsidan blocks
  5. Use the item that shows you the location of the ender portal (rare resources for survival mode)
  6. Note the locations of each using your map
  7. Go back to your survival mode world, and follow your map to these marked spots.

This is what i did, granted it was a few months or so ago, I'm still sure it's possible to do.

You could even make a video of a creative mode session showing the viewer of these key locations, while posting the seed world in the video or its discription.

• Like 1

The best way I wen't about getting the more difficult trophies in Mincraft, was by using seeds and creative mode.

Steps to not lock out the trophies:

1. Start a new world in survival
  2. Copy the seed number
  3. On a different save slot (world) type in the seed for a new creative playthrough
  4. Search for an easily accessable diamond vein and obsidan blocks
  5. Use the item that shows you the location of the ender portal (rare resources for survival mode)
  6. Note the locations of each using your map
  7. Go back to your survival mode world, and follow your map to these marked spots.

This is what i did, granted it was a few months or so ago, I'm still sure it's possible to do.

You could even make a video of a creative mode session showing the viewer of these key locations, while posting the seed world in the video or its discription.

That's what I did. I could show the location of the ender portal on my world and also other things. I have found a lot.

• 2 weeks later...

Updated again and i noticed i forgot to provide a link for into the fire.  I also added spoiler tags for each of use.  I suspect there is a limit to how many videos I can embed in a post as the last few videos won't embed properly.  I checked links everything seems to be woking fine.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I tried doing the method shown in the video but whenever I attempt to mate both cows, I always get the "can't breed due to max number of animal reached... blah blah" message. 

Any solution to this problem?  Thanks!

This is a known bug (seems to occur on PS4 version most often), for some reason they haven't patched it

Possible fixes (none of these have been extensively tested but people have said each one has worked one time or another):

1. Kill some animals then try

2. Save the game next to animals you wish to breed, reload then breed them as soon as you can

3. Changing the difficulty

4. Restart the tutorial world

If thats not working just see if you can get it while going for the passing the time trophy, cows spawn relatively frequently (i apologise for this cop out answer, but this bug seems to occur in the tutorial world mostly).