XD5tFwUm.jpg

Very keen at looking into this game more I've been watching it for a while, but I am very keen to get into it, I'm hoping we can get an english version if not I am going to be purchasing it either way it looks like a good bit of fun and I'm always keen for a warriors type game.

There is quite a lot of new warriors game coming out now with Hyrule Warriors, Gundam Warriors now Dragon Quest Heros, what other series do you think will become a warriors based game?

I had a look at the trophy list that was just posted on the site and it looks pretty basic warriors game trophies collect everything, slay everything, do everything.

Here it is here: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3373-%E3%83%89%E3%83%A9%E3%82%B4%E3%83%B3%E3%82%AF%E3%82%A8%E3%82%B9%E3%83%88%E3%83%92%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AD%E3%83%BC%E3%82%BA%E3%80%80%E9%97%87%E7%AB%9C%E3%81%A8%E4%B8%96%E7%95%8C%E6%A8%B9

It's so long because of the JAP writing.

It has some nice trophy art as well I seen which I quite enjoy,

nhUZRIv.png vR3fXdF.png O807Olk.png

There is also a wonderful looking console that you can purchase, which I think looks smick you even get the little blob thing to place on the side,

LVP7SgS.jpg

If there is a place where this has already been disscussed sorry I had a look but couldn't find anything related.

Edited by JinCombo
  • Like 1

The blob is cute =D

So... guess this is Sony's response to Hyrule Warriors?

Might be interesting to watch it unfold.

It defaintly leaves Mircosoft with a something they migh retaliate to as well, but as Mircosoft stands I can't see many things that Mircosoft could come out with, they only really have Gundam Warriors and Dynasty Warriors on thier consoles, when sony has also Samurai Warriors as an exclusive to thiers. But in saying that Samurai Warriors was on the 360 and the Origional Xbox who knows maybe they may get Samurai Warriors back onto Xbox One.

But I also concur the blob is defaintly an awesome feature :D!

Edited by JinCombo

I'll be getting this eventually but my backlog is kind of forcing me to say no, for now at least.

There is quite a lot of new warriors game coming out now with Hyrule Warriors, Gundam Warriors now Dragon Quest Heroes, what other series do you think will become a warriors based game?

There's also One Piece, the obvious Dynasty & Samurai Warriors, Warriors Orochi and Fist of the North Star for the Warriors style of game, especially considering One Piece is getting a 3rd warriors game.

• Like 1

I'll be getting this eventually but my backlog is kind of forcing me to say no, for now at least.

There's also One Piece, the obvious Dynasty & Samurai Warriors, Warriors Orochi and Fist of the North Star for the Warriors style of game, especially considering One Piece is getting a 3rd warriors game.

Definatly haven't seen the One Piece Warriors series I may have to look into this, kind of curious.

How do you rate them if you have played them?

Definatly haven't seen the One Piece Warriors series I may have to look into this, kind of curious.

How do you rate them if you have played them?

They're actually pretty good games given the genre and the use of Luffy's varying rubber abilities in the story mode was quite interesting.

Anyway have some links to trophy sets just click the image to check them out, the first game does have a single horrible trophy which is a grind and that's the all skills trophy and I haven't played enough of 2 to really comment.

L3218c3.png

Le8a36f.png

• Like 1

Someone posted in their comments that Dragon Quest Heroes is confirmed for NA/EU release.

Here is something that points to this:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/02/25/dragon-quest-heroes-coming-to-ps4-in-2015/

EDIT: Oops - someone already posted this. Anyway, this might be the game that gets me to buy the PS4. Although I am interested greatly in Bloodborne and others, I have really missed Dragon Quest (stupid Japanese developers).

Edited by starcrunch061