Nice to meet you

BumperSticker

Hey guys, 

You can call me "B".

I've been playing video game for as long as I can remember, but sort of had to quit when I graduated, as I enlisted for 3 years of military service.

Buuuut, now that I'm discharged, I'm finally back to the whole gaming scene. Got myself a PS4, and signed up for PSNP :)

I used to be a mod and an active member at YourGamerCards back when it was still up, so I hope I'll have an easy time fitting in here as I did there. Are there any YGC refugees here? 

My favorite genre is Role Play, but honestly, I can get into anything if the game is good enough.

Highly looking forward to play Bloodeborn and FFXIV  -_-  -_-  -_-

That's pretty much it. Nice to meet you all  :)

Edited by BumperSticker
  • Like 2

Hey guys, 

You can call me "B".

I've been playing video game for as long as I can remember, but sort of had to quit when I graduated, as I enlisted for 3 years of military service.

Buuuut, now that I'm discharged, I'm finally back to the whole gaming scene. Got myself a PS4, and signed up for PSNP :)

I used to be a mod and an active member at YourGamerCards back when it was still up, so I hope I'll have an easy time fitting in here as I did there. Are there any YGC refugees here? 

My favorite genre is Role Play, but honestly, I can get into anything if the game is good enough.

Welcome.

Yes, before I joined this site I used Yourgamercards, the site was brilliant, is it ever coming back ? :(

I am. Found my way here just recently. YGC was the best imo. (even though this technically is (way?) better :D the feeling and nostalgia!)

Sadly not... 

Any of you know what happened?

Hey guys, 

You can call me "B".

Welcome to the forum.  I thought to myself for a second why if he's doing initials does he want to only be known as his first initial and I was like oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

I hope Bloodborne can live up to the hype

Edited by Superbuu3
  • Like 1