throwdowns not working

Tomoko Kuroki

Off topic answer: Well it depends on the router of the person's internet since when I played Untilmate a year ago it was good with a few lags, but one time it was so bad that even I can't join online for a day for it.

Real answer: for the 100 online trophy I think you have to go to lobbies and do that instead of ranked matches for it. As for throwdowns I don't really know what is the problem of it but I guess trying it again might work.

i did every method I can think of.

training, accepting simple matches ( i tried ranks aswell )

My partner searches simple matches, searches rank matches.

My partner sends invites through fighter list

Both go in training, and try to get matched ( this works in last round )

Tried arcade, versus with all the above solutions.

Edit :And the guy searching for me found like 4-5 different people, and were both canada/us and have 5 bar connection

Edited by Tomoko Kuroki

I tried all day with 4 other people and no one got matched with anyone, im canada, one guy us, one guy spain, one guy elsewhere.

Everytime either of us got matched, was vs a 1 bar latency vita player, I got 13 matches with randoms today, they were all 1 bar latency vita owners. I really don't get it.

I tried all day with 4 other people and no one got matched with anyone, im canada, one guy us, one guy spain, one guy elsewhere.

Everytime either of us got matched, was vs a 1 bar latency vita player, I got 13 matches with randoms today, they were all 1 bar latency vita owners. I really don't get it.

You have a high chance to fight a Vita user via throwdown than a ps3 1, its weird but true.

• 5 years later...
12 minutes ago, DrewFrostStormy said:

Does anyone happen to know why when I get a throw down invite while in practice, I can’t join? It just says the fighter can not connect. Even with different people with good internet, no connection 

The throwdowns system has been broken for years. It will just straight up not work until you find the lucky person it does work with

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/13/2020 at 4:33 AM, DrewFrostStormy said:

Does anyone happen to know why when I get a throw down invite while in practice, I can’t join? It just says the fighter can not connect. Even with different people with good internet, no connection 

Throwdowns do work if you do it right but it's still unreliable.